Medical Jane

2»

Comments

• they are not to be trusted IMO due to the situation with the organic Jack thing.. idk. i believe in 2nd chances but they just screwed over a bunch of people.. now i see this type of thing from you & others.. i don't know what i feel .

• Everyone needs to calm down... Where else can you buy any kind of weed online, and damn if @medman won't make it right if it isn't. I am grateful I have never had a miss.

• @Lola2012 i totally understand. however, I'm not referring to Medman or Medboy, i stand by them & have never had a miss either. very grateful for this place, trust me. i was referring specifically to the shipper Medical Jane for what they did & i do stand by that

• TacTac
    edited August 2020

@Lola2012 excitley . Always makes it RIGHT

• @v32Finish - Totally agreed! I mean I MAY or may not have been on my stoned soap box... 😂😂😂

• Looks like the took Medical Jane off site again.

• They have a limit on number of orders each day. Each time they hit that number they we be off the site until the orders are filled. All shippers have a daily limit but the other shippers have a higher limit and don't hit it very often.

• edited August 2020

I feel in some ways it’s my fault many people purchased the OJH because I made the initial post asking about it. 😫😫 I’m so sorry y’all 😩 I personally won’t be giving another shot but I’m glad they have an extended opportunity with MJ to make things right

• @suchacutie89 Its not your fault Medical Jane is a pos lol

• @BMan i know but I do feel my post did give that strain a lot of buyers we all wanted to see if it was what the description read and got lawn mower buds

• @suchacutie89 I mean atleast you got ATF because of it😂😂 and like i got the premium Cherry AK and honestly those all would have been better even if what they sent was what was in the description and picture. It was a learning experience for all

• @BMan Truuuu ! I can’t freaking wait to get this ATF man !! I don’t want to get my hopes to high, but my premiums I have purchased through loud have been ⛽️ ⛽️

• ATF is a really good phenotype they found in the North American Sativa. So im guessing over time while growing it they found a certain phenotype that would give you frosted buds and really intense highs and then they crossed it with Afghani to make it a little bit better. Its known for being one of the best Sativa’s out there and the fact that it is premium too means you’re going to be stoned as hell lol

• @suchacutie89 hey don't feel responsible!! i feel like if you didn't make that post, someone would have.. bc I know alot were interested in that OJH , myself included!

such an aggregious offense to put a picture that looked really, really nice (and interesting even) and then ship something totally different. but yeah not to beat a dead horse :joy: (kinda just did i guess) but yeah def. wasnt your fault!!! even tho that post got some eyes on it, it would've happened anyway.

on another note.. i have never had ATF or MAC, so i am really really stoked.. i need a good sativa.. i have a few sativas but i find it harder to find a truly premium flower that leans sativa, so i am really looking forward to the ATF. kinda wish i had split a OZ instead of a 1/2

• Ok...so I received a replacement for my Med Jane cannabis capsules....this time the bottle did not say 1:1. THC/CBD.

• Do these shippers grow their own stuff or do they simply buy from a local dispensary. Wonder why it's so hard for MM to find a reliable third choice? The one in Utah was great while it lasted a year ago. If we legalize it here in my state in Nov hell, I'd be glad to do it. Lol

• Our shippers have to live in a legal state, they have to have multiple solid connections to quality producers and growers and they have to be willing to work long hours! It's not that easy to find such people.

However I can see the ways that Jane is learning the ropes so I see potential in her to become a hugely valuable shipper for us.