Medical Jane

It's 3:15 am.. and I see Medical Jane is back on after that batch of Jack they delivered. They really need to up the quality by 110 percent. To even get anywhere close to loud and medmoma. They can sale alot if they make a effort to only have the best alavalble. And not trash like my last order from them I couldn't have bought that bad of quality if I had wonted to . Even in a non legel state much less legel state where you have to look for low quality. Glad ur back just do us right please . And get fire no dirt

Comments

• I know they will never get a buy from me again 🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Me either no way

• Wow. I thought my spelling and grammar were off.

• Yeah I don't know if this is a mistake? Or.. idk. I don't think that's right. That's not just a "bit" of misrepresentation or a little dip in quality, Medical Jane just straight scammed a bunch of pppl on here.

I don't believe they should be on the site and will never get my business. And will actively recommend same.

Sucks they did that dumb shit

• Don't be nervous @MoonMan5 . Even if the shipper messes something up, it gets fixed. Everyone that got that weed is getting it replaced. It's unfortunate for everyone ordering and medboy and medman for having to pick up the pieces. They are most likely the ones that have to reimburse people if things go wrong so they're taking a chance as well...but as a new buyer, Loud and Medmama have been around for a while and probably your best bet.

• edited August 2020

@MoonMan5 OK now let’s calm down. “ Why would anyone running a legit business“, So basically you’re questioning why @medman decided to let someone back in HIS business. It was obviously a bad mistake that was made but if medman and @medboy believes it was just a mistake and trust these guys they wouldn’t be back on the site. I think they’ve earned the right for us to have a little faith in them. And I definitely think they’ve earned the right for us not to question their business practices, Especially since they have ran such a difficult business for such a long time with such success. And to even mention the word legit, it is ridiculous. As we all know how legit this site is. There needs to be a little more thankfulness on the site and less criticism. The criticism from the people that received that Jack, I get. But all the outside noise is not necessary. I’m starting to see why good guys like @georgetirebiter Are no longer hanging around this forum. No longer a discussion forum. Too many new people that act like they’ve been buying for years like the rest of us. Out

• @Theboyua - Dead on! Thank you!

• If you are willing to put up with the many issues involved in ordering cannabis online during the weirdest time in human history, then stay and be positive. If not, then leave. The constant bitch fest is getting old.

• edited August 2020

@MoonMan5 I didn’t mean to jump down your throat bro I just seen way too many negative stuff going on here when I know how many packages these guys deal with yet the small little problems get amplified and most them shouldn’t even be mentioned on this board just take care of them privately. Anyway, I appreciate you being cool about it.

Yes it’s great to give reviews and if the products not good tell us but no reason to mention it on every page in every post. You take it up with the guys and they fix it. Also no reason to tell everybody that your shatter cap was empty. Or that they sent you a sub. Just take it up with the guys on the contact form. And if it doesn’t work out and it becomes an issue then maybe bring it to the board.. but 99% of the time if you will just email Medboy, he will resolve your problem and you’ll never have to mention it here. Y called these guys out for one mistake out of 500. It’s not fair. ..this is for reviews of product and just chilling and chatting. We are lucky the guys even allow us to have this board. Trust me it would make their life easier if they didn’t have to listen to the bitching and complaining. Let’s just show some thankfulness and some positivity, the reason we love cannabis in the first place.

@Sixwaychili yes. This is the world we live in. Thank you for saying that. @TheProfessor old guard. My man. Always keeping it chill.

• 👍🙌🤟

• edited August 2020

Was it a mistake? Or are they back on the site for good?

• I think he was just using that as an example, bc those are common issues .

I do agree that customer service should, for the most part, be kept in email. But at the same time, I do think someone should be able to post if quality is bad , or there's an issue, without getting jumped on for complaining, or for being too new. (this isn't directed at anyone, either, btw -- I have even told ppl to keep it off the forum and just contact them) ... I will say that those posts should be brief and should be respectful, but they are a necessary part of having a system like that

At the end of the day we all want the same thing generally, and tbh I do agree with whoever said something about Gratitude. I try to be humble and most of all, extremely grateful.. Because you just never know how good you have it, til you don't have it so great ..

Cannabis life lessons, right there :smiley:

• edited August 2020

@MoonMan5 like @v32Finish said, Just using as an example’s bro been a lot of stuff like that on here. Not talking about you sorry for the confusion.

And I totally agree about bad product. If the weed is trash it should be brought up. No one she could jump for giving an honest review. I never said that. I’m just talking about small minor stuff. Like if your bag is .2 g short.

• Don't know I have been with this site since 2013 , so am really not new

• If any of y'all can remember the shipper from orgen. was top always fire bud never disappointed . Always had sour d . Jet fuel durabon. Be nice to have them back
    been gone a couple yrs now.

• @Tac Comment wasn’t directed at you. In fact I pointed out that those of you that got the Jack had every right to bitch about it.

• @Tac that shipper named like Stanky or something?

• Medical Jane should not be back up at all! Wow

• Totally . Totally agree. @BMan

• I believe that shipper was Medicine Love. They always packed nice and included a thank you note on behalf of all the small growers they represented. That was a cool touch.

• Yeah loved med love.

• I remember! Medicine love is missed so much. Hope they are ok. Yeah best outdoor I've had anywhere!

• Medicine Love is deeply missed by myself! The products were the best of the best especially if you like Cbd:Thc! The Green Lean Syrup is what I truly miss! And the Chocolate Bars! He'll, I miss it all!

• After talking with Medical Jane we've decided to give them another chance. So far we've received complaints from only two items and have taken care of anyone who wrote to us about these. This is only a small percentage of orders they have fulfilled so far so mostly they've been doing fine. I think medical jane was not vetting the quality as close as we expect and allowed sub-par products to go through. I have impressed on them again the importance of consistent quality and we're going to extend their trial run here (limited orders per day). They have promised to send only high quality products. We welcome all reviews good or bad about them here and we'll make a permanent decision only after an extended trial period with no other complaints.

As for Medicine Love, I have stayed in touch with them and they are doing well!

• Thanks medman . I will give them another shot . Everyone makes mistakes where all human . Thanks for everything yall do if it wasn't for y'all those of us in a non legeal state would be screwed God bless

• Yea that's it medicine love. am getting old my mind is not what it used to be . Thanks

• Sure these guys aren't really Emerald Budz back from the grave with a new handle?

• I have heard people mention Emerald but didn't know if it was a strain or a shipper. i take it that it must've been a shipper w/ similar type of product

• edited August 2020

Ordered the cannabis capsules from Medical Jane. Ordered THC capsules only. Specifically stated NO CBD substitutes. When I received the order it came in an unlabeled bottle not anything like the picture...AND clearly on the bottle cap it reads 1:1.........I've sent a complaint to MB via the contact form. Buyer beware......