Anyone else HATE T-breaks?

Find myself pacing the halls, starting projects and abandoning them like 15 minutes later for one of the other millions things on my mind that I need to do.

Anyone else??? Any tips for making the t-break more bearable?

Comments

• WTH are T-breaks?

• Tolerance break

• Don’t take one

• edited August 2020

I try hard not to let my tolerance get so high because it becomes such an annoying chore to even get high and then stay high. I do not smoke in the morning anymore and only for a few hours a day. It makes cannabis less enjoyable when even the best ever weed won't get you high.

• Lol .. yeah.. if you're going from high dose daily toker to cold turkey, just in the name of tolerance, you're making yourself unnecessarily miserable.

I usually take a week "off" but I always smoke at least a little bit in the interest of my marriage (lol) and my sanity. If you go 7 whole days without smoking more than 2-3 hits a day, your tolerance will still plummet down, but without wanting to punch people 🤣

• My wife hates when I run out. Those type of breaks are not brought up in my home. I’d be the first to admit I’m a asshole when I’m out so we try our best to not allow it!

• Lol exactly what I'm talking bout @Bobn218 .. hehe

• I take them all the time but I call them naps ;)

• Literally no point in taking them. All you are doing is causing yourself to be miserable for what? Just so you can be higher than usual? I mean REALLY think about that. Weed is weed it will get you really high aslong as you get good stuff. I’ve smoked nonstop for idk how long and im still getting high as shit especially off that Strawberry Cough.

• I’m taking one and not by choice! And me and my hubby are both assholes when we are without, lol.

• @BMan no point? How about so you can smoke 1/4 as much and be just as high? There is a very valid point in that you can spend a hell of a lot less money.

• Some people use cannabis as medicine so taking a break makes no sense and can cause problems. Lessening the withdrawals of any drug is no simple task and stopping cold turkey is usually not recommended for any drug.

• I could careless what you do with your weed

• I only smoke at night time to sleep and I get super high! Sometimes I get so high I can feel my BP go up lmao! Gotta fight through that 15min then I’m ready to sleep. Weed is my sleep medicine. I stopped taking fukn pills to sleep.

• ...I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening – or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, mid-evening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early mid-afternoon, or perhaps the late-mid afternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning… But never at dusk! Never at dusk, I would never do that.
    – Steve Martin

• I smoke two joints in the morning
    I smoke two joint at night
    I smoke two joint in the afternoon
    It makes me feel alright

I smoke two joints in time of peace
    And two in time of war
    I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
    And then I smoke two more
    -Peter Tosh-

• @Bobn218 my husband knows I’m the same way ! This site now allows me to keep my own little “petty stash” 😂😂😂

• @whatever1956 that song was written by the Toyes. Peter Tosh wrote "Legalize It," among many other great grooves.

• Personal opinion. Sublime covered it best. But thats just me. Anyone else.

• You ain't crazy for holding that opinion!

• gotta agree w. @SpongePail & @medboy . sublime will always be just fantastic

• edited August 2020

I am with you on Sublime but I like the Marley cover as well

• Go a week microdosing on shrooms, and try that whole week without THC. It’ll feel different but personally psilocybin really helps in taking tolerance breaks. Also helps in getting an extremely fun high when not microdosing😉.