My First Substitution

edited August 2020 in Product Reviews

I ordered a half of Green Hindu from Med Mama. They were forced substitute my order with 'Sunset Sherbert'. I do not want to come off the wrong way about this substitution, BUT, I'm compelled to share my true feelings on the matter! This Sunset Sherbet is the two hitter quitter, bomb diggity, two alarm FIRE!!! (mind blown)
It takes me back to the days when smoking made someone laugh for no reason. First album like euphoria. Chilled and faded, with enough energy left to be active. The type of buzz that elevates your favorite song to a spiritual level. The original mental fun-house.

Team Med Mama, I love you man. You have been very, very good to me. Thank you. I appreciate your practice of substituting Indica with Indica, as a potent sativa has the potential to give me a bad trip.

imageSunset-Sherbet" alt="" />

Comments

• edited August 2020

Notice the time of the above posting. That's 4:20 p.m. Friday. I hope everyone has a good weekend. I only wish I could smoke everyone up that is reading this. Cheers.

• Ooh sounds really nice.:

• That looks so good! Enjoy!! Have a great weekend

• Lucky!!! Sunset Sherbet is the bomb. Unfortunately the last time I ordered it, it was not good at all. when breaking it up, I could make up notes of SS (amidst the stronger kind of .. er... Dirtweed/hay smell) but hard to even recognize as Sunset.

Pretty sure I got the bottom of a really big bag or something else unfortunate but I'm not tripping at all bc they take great care of me . I love both the shippers . If you play this game, you gotta expect a hiccup or 2 along the way. Nobody (nothing) is perfect - Charge it to the game & move on :joy:

Im really glad your story had a positive ending!! Cheers everyone 🍻

• @privateuser ...almost 3 years here and never been subbed...but what a substitution! We ordered early and received a beautiful oz with several really nice 3+g buds. It's the wife's favorite! I love sun-grown Sunset Sherbet! I hope I'm as lucky if it ever happens to me!

• My Hindu arrives today. Hope I got some of that sunset instead. Either way, I’ll be happy.

• They say you never forget your first.

• I did get my sunset. It couldn’t be better.

• no way! you actually got subbed out for something that you just randomly wanted? what a cool story!

just thinking how crazy that would be with the number of items, say i ordered some pound cake but then randomly b4 it got delivered, posted "man i really wish it gets subbed for gelato fuel" and then that actually happening? go buy a lotto ticket ;)