Recent Strains Your Impressed With..

2»

Comments

• I recently have had Green Crack from Loud (it was a sub, and def happy about it) they were small nugs but powerful. Also from Loud, White Cookies. The White Cookies was premium and let me tell you, definitely worth it! Best buds I’ve ever seen.

• I'm quite pleased with the Blackberry, the Pound Cake, the Mammoth Skunk, and the BTY as of the past month or so. The Mammoth was a sub for Master Kush, I really wanted to try that one but it turned out alright, didn't give me any anxiety like some hybrids do. The pound cake smells delicious, honestly doesn't smell like I smoked after I smoke it. Or maybe I'm too stoned to notice lol 😉

• Hi. I like the carts and wondered if anyone had a nice Sativa they could recommend?
    Thanks!

• Blue dream. Wowza

• @Reshi i love Maui waui if your looking at the prefilled carts and a couple people recommended super Silver Haze if your looking at the refills.

• Cookie dough cheesecake, bubba kush, xj 13, fruit loops 🔥. Ordered SLH , PGK, Dutch Hawaiian, can’t wait.

• Daytime: XJ13, Space Queen
    Night: Blackberry Kush

XJ13 and Space Queen were perfect for me during the day. A very clear headed high that left me energetic and able to complete daily tasks. I don't have the highest THC tolerance and when I was younger did not smoke too often as I didn't like the way I often would get anxious and paranoid. These two strains never give me any of those ill side-effects.

Blackberry Kush's nugs were just stunning. Deep purple hue and enormous in size. All of my more seasoned smoking friends were stunned at how great these looked. While the qualities I look for in daytime smoke include looking for no anxiety and paranoia, for night I am just looking for something to knock my azz out. This did that and more. Haven't slept so well in a while. Bubba Kush is decent but not the same.

If any of these come back, I will purchase no matter what I currently have on hand.

Would also do the same if strains such as: Maui Wowie, GDP, Purple Urkle, Ray Charles, Monster Cookies, NL, Grape Ape, Northern Skunk, Galactic Jack, Super Sour OG, or Cherry Cookies became available. Haven't tried most but want to

• @NOLA504 they had outdoor Purple Urkle last year. I got some. It was quite good, but not as good as the Jaeger.