Premium Purple Punch - Medmama

Another zip snatched up. I've missed this strain 3 times already. I hope it lives up to the hype. Reserved for review and Purple Punch talk, I know a few have had this from Medman..

Comments

• I picked some up this up last november, smells so good like candy its unbelievable. Super potent too, its a 1 hitter quitter.

• Grabbing some now !!

• @suchacutie89 I didn't even mean to grab anything from the site...then I went crazy with shatters & all. Tried to give it two weeks time..😅

• I thought I seen a post saying moon rock was available but it must have sold out 😫

• Moonrocks are still available from Medical Jane! But you have to order from her in the morning, she hits her daily order limit quickly.

• edited September 2020

Silly question. What section are the moon rocks in? Concentrates? Medical Jane only has THC Distillate there now.

edit - looks like they're OOS /cry

• It’s not up yet @Sixwaychili ive checked 😂😂😂😂

• Looks like they sold out already!

• Y’all moonrocks is up like right right now. Peach cobbler 🤤🤤🤤🤤pilled the trigger i just had to

• Can't wait to receive this batch of Purple Punch. My last order until Croptober.

• I received a purple punch sample..thx MedMama! Aroma is very sweet! Completely coated in trichs..haven’t smoked yet but I’m sure it’s going to be awesome!

• @MizterNiceGuy sure it is.... Me too. Jumped on an oz. of Wedding Cake today, but I'm really waiting for the outdoor drop! Interested to hear about this batch of Purple Punch (which I did not purchase).

• i'm really interested in this as well. this is the first strain in quite some time from medmama that i have really, really regretted not grabbing. (the last one popping to my head prob. the Gelato 41) . seems like a winner

• This Purple Punch is great. Sweet,OG, grape candy smell and taste! Effects are similar to Bubba (100%indica). Pictures soon. Reminds me of Ghost Ship in appearance.