Wake n’ Bake 😎

edited September 2020 in General

Good morning y’all..curious what everyone is having for breakfast..I’m trying to use up some of my older flower, so I pulled out a late drop of Outdoor Super Lemon Haze from last season. Mixed that with some Mimosa diamonds..cheers! 💨

Ok 2nd random?..when you get a new bag of flower do you consume the nicest bud first or save it for last? I tend to save the nicest for last..not sure why?! 🤷🏼

Comments

• Had some og Kush this morning found locally waiting on premium wedding cake from loud today can’t wait and I save the best looking bud for last too lol don’t know why

• Well i have some local heavy indica and i have to work today so no wake and bake. But relax and chill this afternoon. And yeah i usuall leave tje best frostiest bud for last. But sometimes it looks so good i smoke it first.

• edited September 2020

I have just a tiny bit left of daytime strains. Mother's Milk and XJ-13. So I'm looking for something great to replace them. I cannot smoke Fruit Loops, MAC, White Cookies or Alaskan Thunderfuck during the day. It seems the sativas are almost never on the menu for long.

• @superman38NC it's Saturday morning, but I'm enjoying some of the last couple grams of Sundae Driver from this past spring.
    When I open a new bag, I always empty it all out on the tray to admire and then transfer the largest and prettiest nuggets into the jar first. First in, last out! I have always saved the biggest and prettiest buds for last. Maybe it's the satisfaction of knowing that a 3.6g bud of Sunset Sherbet and a 3.8g nugget of Wedding Cake are just hanging out at the bottom of their jars waiting to be eventually enjoyed! :smile:

• I personally save the best for last. I recently split an Oz. of Juicy Fruit and Blue Dream and the Juicy Fruit I got was mainly smalls so they're at the bottom of mypharmjar while the Blue Dream sits on top. But, I normally keep the biggest baddest ass buds for last. Just feels right ya know? Saving the best for last...

• Blue Dream is my go to for mornings!

• Seems like most of us save the best for last..I guess when buds are big n beautiful it’s hard to break them open until you have too.. @TheProfessor i guess our Sherbert buds must been similar..I only ordered an 1/8th and I got one fat bud 😎..still slowly chipping away at it.

@Brandon2k20 @ChunksEggo8187 Blue Dream and Juicy Fruit are great morning choices! I had juicy fruit early yesterday..one of my fav’s ..not too powerful and a very easy comedown.

@Sixwaychili im with ya on being lopsided with India’s over sativas..hoping to get orange diesel today 🤞🏼 Sour Diesel Monday..something about those diesel strains..

@Bayoubud87 og kush and wedding cake should make for a relaxed day..WC never gets old. @SpongePail i agree having an indica and trying to work..probably not a good combo. Hope you have an awesome chill afternoon!

• I’m getting GMO Cookies in the mail today, anyone know if it’s a good wake and bake? I wanna try some before I go work

• My fav wake & bake is the xj-13 strain but I am trying to conserve what I have left and switched to the Indoor Blue Dream. @superman38NC , I still have some of that outdoor super lemon haze that was a late drop. Think I may need to revisit it!

• Hmmm @liarliar03 what I’m reading GMO cookies is 90% indica..but sometimes that doesn’t mean anything. If you need lots of energy to do your job maybe not?

• @Skholla awesome..it’s excellent..mine is starting to get dark and dry on the outside, but still sticky when ground up. I like xj-13 for mid day boost..for me it’s a little to strong for first thing..smells amazing!

• edited September 2020

@liarliar03 GMO Cookies can be pretty heavy. It doesn't knock me out, but I'd question my functionality outside the house. Enjoy!

• edited September 2020

GMO Cookies shatter I have is heavy indica. Would not recommend for wake n bake. It's my nighttime dab.
    Woke up with SFV on my mind. Shatter that is. Having a mellow evening with Green Goddess.💨

• All indica, all day. You need coffee to wake up, i need a horse tranquilizer! 💩

• @Joha I’m with you...all indicas all the time (at least Indica leaning). It’s a Blueberry Muffins morning!

• I just wake n baked with Dolato . great for a sunday morning. off to get some coffee now

• Og and wedding cake for me this morning. Feeling great gonna be a great day 😀

• Lol @groundscreeper 😜..right after my morning coffee..I had some Orange Diesel then Cherry AK for my breakfast..ready to go!

• Blue Dream for me this morning/nooner

• That Hawaiian Punch sure opens my eyelids 😳 This Indica baby is a sativa wimp.