Shatter and wax recommendations

13»

Comments

• @Vapedad78 or anyone...can i use my straw looking thing to dab the vape refills? I use it for distallite and diamonds and shatter so far. I havent ordered any vape refills but been thinking about it for 7 or 9 months. Maybe 3 weeks its all the same. Anyone have experience with vaping flower or recommendations on cheap vape pens for herb? I have an atmos vape pen with a ceramic chamber for flower or waxy.

• edited October 2020

Not familiar with the refills here but I’d definitely watch the dip temps of the straw or you’ll prolly get a mouthful of foul vape burn.

I’ve not found a portable dry herborizer worth the aggravation. I have a Yocan pen gathering dust but recently pulled put my PAX. Was fun for the evening but it’s like all dry vapes: lots of prep just to get stoned and constant maintenance/replacement parts. I’m lazy and cheap 🙄

• I'm with @funkynugz haven't tried the refills yet but would assume could same method you've been using for other forms of concentrate but I don't have any experience with straws so not much help on that, someone recommended me the terp torch. Cause I was also looking into vaping flower, mostly so can see if the edibles made with already vaped product is worth it