Shatter and wax recommendations

Comments

• Doh! My bad 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha! Really, it's totally cool

• edited September 2020

@MigraineWarrior79 the cones are 💯 legit, retail packaging which is nice for a change. I opted for the organic whites this time. I usually buy the natural browns. Picked up a nifty little tin that fits the king size coneys perfectly. Tired of carting around ashy doob tubes 🙄

https://matchboxbros.com/

• @funkynugz Yes indeedy!! I'm sold! Thanks so much for sharing with the fam. 🤗💚

• Just ordered some SFV shatter from med mama can’t wait to try it

• At some point gonna finally suck it up and try some concentrates from here, unfortunately can get most stuff cheaper locally but if I knew quality was definitely worth the difference id already been loading up here instead

• @Vapedad78 i hear ya buddy I can’t find any locally just decent bud so I’m gonna get most my concentrates from here

• I’ve had the cookie dawg and the pound cake and both are really good. I smoke at night and I have a good nights sleep! Waiting on the cherry kush now. I too can get wax locally but it does not have the same effect the medmama concentrates do, at least for me. Try doing an add on of half gram shatter, see if you like it @Vapedad78, that’s what I did.

• @Bayoubud87 been opposite here, nothing but over priced reg and mids if that tryna pass as premiums but finally found reliable for shatter, wax, live res but no diamonds, dist, or terpsauce and the sauce really wanna check out, think local is knockoff but decent quality for cost

• Update on the SFV shatter from @medmama its really good 🔥 can’t wait to try more shatters and concentrates from hear love this site.

• That's up with the live res? Says 10×.5 Js but figured would been 2g for quantity

• @Vapedad78 you will see that sometimes their system glitches out.. and you'll see some weird stuff like that. i'm guessing it's gonna be 2g as you expect. i wouldn't worry about it. seen other examples of this happening. lol

• Wondering cause 10× .5 is more than 2 lol

• Completely agree w @funkynugz re: terp sauce and live resin. I too very much enjoyed the Hindu Kush live resin and both apple fritter and runtz terp sauces are fire. Runtz is no longer up - wish I'd grabbed more. I dab both and they are beyond lovely. My new go to's. Add some diamonds w the terp sauce - wowza!

• Thought there were already diamonds in the terp sauce?

• @Vapedad78 i could be wrong.. someone feel free to correct me.. but i was under the impression it was the other way around? the DIAMONDS ship with terp sauce of the same strain (i would hope) .. but the terp sauce, no, that's just the terp sauce without the diamonds.

do i have this right?

if i order Tropicana diamonds, i'm not just ordering dry ass crystals of THCa that have no flavor or taste or odor.. right ? i would think THOSE diamonds would come with its own tropicana terp sauce in the container.. but, say, the Apple Fritter terp sauce... that's just the terp sauce. if you want diamonds you gotta supply em. lol

please someone let me know if this is correct.

• Not a concentrate fan but i think the diamonds come in terp sauce.

• No diamonds in terp sauce but the sauce is fire on its own. Added together is extra af but makes for a fun Friday night. My diamond purchases have varied in consistency from wet to dry but all were fantastic. You will love what you get. I’m no scientist just an old time stoner learning about all the new ways to enjoy cannabis, certainly no expert. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed 😎

• Diamonds has there own flavor i order purple lemonade and dirty valley girl and they both tasted good as fuck ..I do want to try the terp sauce to see whats the difference in high and flavor

• edited October 2020

Terp sauce is a mix of strain-specific terpenes with added THCA crystals (aka distillate). Here’s a deep dive: https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-the-truth-about-terp-sauce-and-live-resin-n869

Diamonds are kind of the opposite. THCA crystals with added terp sauce. Here’s a deep dive: https://weedmaps.com/learn/dictionary/diamonds/

In my mind they are pretty similar, with terp sauce being a “juicier” hit and diamonds being a drier hit. Terp sauce is more about taste, diamonds usually pack more punch. Comes down to personal preference.

• See I heard or read somewhere even tho the diamonds are technically higher percentage the Terps in the sauce help to create a better or potent high

• Prolly because the sauce has more full spectrum goodness than the pure distillate.

• Yes believe that's the explanation I saw

• @Vapedad78 I remember you saying you was ordering some Kief , Wondering how it is? Any info would be appreciated

• @Bayoubud87 wish I could tell ya bro, haven't gotten yet unfortunately . It due any min tho so soon as I recover I'll get back with you and give the low down. I'm honestly getting pretty excited to check it out tho but now I need either some refills, terp sauce, shatter or lil of all it

• @Vapedad78 got ya buddy sounds good thanks

• @Bayoubud87 hey man remembered someone asked bout the kief, recieved it Monday and description is pretty on point, very much like kinetic sand in texture. I'll try to figure out pics eventually but this stuff is pretty potent, literally just scrape tip of my switchblade to get lil spec to put in bowl and hits like a train, really nice uplifting and feeling tension releasing through head and back. Little goes a long way and really nice overall experience, definitely not upset with my purchase in the slightest and would possibly get again just need to try making some rosin or ecig lil first

• Anytime man, hope that helped if not or any more questions on it you know where to find me @Bayoubud87