Too Easy!

Thanks Medicineman and shippers! You make is so easy to order medicine online, that now I'm ordering for family members in other states. Just ordered a couple full gram vape carts for my father-in-law (mid 70s)...yeah...he learned about vape carts this summer (and yeah...I have a young wife!). Ordered him some Dream Queen...payment confirmation in 13 minutes! Not my strain personally as I'm all about Indicas (GDP, Ghost, Platinum, and Grape Ape vapes at the moment). He liked both the Blue Dream and Canalope Haze that I sent him the first go round. So thanks! I probably should have just kept my mouth shut, but he could have never figured out Bitcoin...hell, he has trouble just calling with his smartphone. Thanks Medicineman for always delivering safe, quality cannabis products!...even if I am now buying them for my in-laws....

Comments

• @TheProfessor love that you're helping others and paying it forward even tho know what you mean. There's unfortunately far too many across the country that can't for one reason or another access medicine very easily or at all.

• @TheProfessor i know exactly what you mean. I order for a few different family members now that would never be able to figure out the bitcoin! I almost spit out my drink when you said your in-law has trouble with the smart phone cause one of my family members is the same way! Cheers to helping others like vapedad78 said! Here’s to one day everybody being able to legally buy medicine!

• A little tongue-in-cheek, but we do what we can to take care of our parents and others in need! This site has been a life-changer.

• My first purchase here was Phoenix Tears from medmama for my own mama’s battle with metastatic cancer. I never intended on really buying anything for myself but stuck around, gave it a few tries, and have been here ever since. Coin would have been a huge obstacle for her, with that said I completely understand why it is necessary to use it here.

• @funkynugz that's awesome, wish I'd known about this place during my mom's battle. She was extremely uptight and probably woulda played hell getting her to try it but damn if the option wouldn't have been a godsend frl, good luck man pulling for y'all