Raw papers

I've tried hard to like these papers and I don't. I'm curious if I'm alone in thinking this. Since the 90' s by far the best papers Ive found are zig zag white and gold. Thoughts? ( I'm not referring to the cones)

Comments

• i usually only buy the zig zags in the orange pack. all ive ever used. of course ive smoked others, cones, raws, etc.. but i just don't burn enough joints in general to where i even know the difference specifically. but i do know that i've always preferred zig zags.

• edited October 2020

Orange Zig Zag is my go to.

I tried a wired paper for a while once. They were called "Randy's" and an embedded wire made a great roach clip as you smoked it. The bummer part of that was whenever I was out of smoke and went looking for roaches in the ashtrays, all I would find were wires.

I have tried rice papers, flavored papers, even Bugler. Ever try to roll a joint with one of those old, thick Buglers? Lots of laughs.

A nice and simple rolling machine also goes a long way in rolling a good joint.

• I used to put those wires in my cigarettes and smoke them at parties without every flicking my ash. Sometimes people wouldn't ever say anything when my entire cigarette was ash and it was so weird. lol

• Holy shit 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I totally forgot about the built in roach clip papers, lol those were great

• Orange zig zag! Yes and I remember those wire papers, lol

• Bro I’m right there with you. I don’t like RAW papers myself. I really tried lol

• Yeah the name says it all they are pretty raw. Guys I really like and have used only CLUB papers for 30 years they have no glue and you can get the roll box and pick the size you want to roll. The only thing I can say is get a pack hold the first paper just above your head in front of you light it and watch it fall the ash won't cover your little fingernail. Try this with other papers see what you get. I don't recommend them for parties they don't hold up well if they are handled rough but are great if everyone understands the concept of smoking without glue on the paper. I wish I could find a rice paper cone. Raw has the right idea just the wrong ingredients. Dwelling

• I can never get Raw papers to stick

• I guess the difference maker for me is that you get more papers from Raw compared to Zigzag pack. I get pissed when I run out of Zigzags so quickly. Lol.

• Hated running outta papers so finally switched to lil hand held bubbler that's been working pretty good, plus seemed to leave more residual odor smoking j than using my glass pieces

• @VatoTaco3432 - "running out of papers" - That's when you get creative and make a Coke can bong. :-D

• @justaguy 🍎 and pen and voila

• I have raw, zig zag, and blazy susan papers (bc they're pink!)

• @justaguy - that’s always an optionπŸ˜„

• Apple pen?

• Apple pen pipe. You stick pen into apple from top and side. Then...... Yeah guess i dont have to explain this one πŸ˜‚

• @Vapedad78 to make a pipe outta an apple

• Yeah I know them very well was making a joke bout that stupid "I have a pen, I have an apple, apple pen " crap few years back

• Your good wasn't sure anyone would remember or catch what I was talking about anyways lol

• I did. 🍍 pen vid is weirdly funny for like a min or 2

• ZZ papers, but I won’t give up my RAW cone pre-rolls πŸ™…πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

• Raw pre rolled tips are great too @funkynugz

• πŸ‘ got a small box of those too but they gather dust with all the cones I have on hand @VatoTaco3432

• πŸ‘πŸ» nice!