Gulf Coast

2Β»

Comments

• You're gonna be doing a lot of doobie rollin IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

• @MoonMan5
    😭😭🀣🀣🀣

• Looks like this hurricane might hit us the others all missed

• @Bayoubud87
    It's absolutely looking that way

If it's going in the way it's looking at this moment, it's going to ring my doorbell!

For Delta, I had some wind, about 70ish mph, but no damage.
    And I wasn't alone with my kitty, lol. The dude had to kick rocks, but that's another story for another time, and please don't say sorry because I'm the happiest I've been in a long time.

Damn guys, didn't mean to go on another topic, hahaha stoned ramblin for ya

So, we shall see what the next 24 hours bring

• Cantore's back in my neighborhood. Damn.....

• Been trying to get my pool dug for like the last 3 weeks or so. Was rescheduled from Friday to tomorrow, now that's being canceled too...

• πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

• Well shit really looks like we getting an eyewall. At least its booking it though. Stay safe guys and gals. Have a drink smoke a bowl keep our phones charged. Almost 100 percent chance of power out this afternoon to tonight. Right now having a little gelato41 and tiny bubbles from zony mash. Be excellent to each other.

• No dodging it this time

• I'm out of the loop :lol:

• edited October 2020

Yep. My doorbell just rang, lol
    Gusts are starting, and sideways rain.
    I've got my water, bong, and edibles, and I'm at my parents place because Dad refused to let me have any peace until the cat & I came here this morning, lol.

Stay safe everyone!!

• @MoonMan5
    It's crazy man!
    It's just Chuck Norris in the atmosphere roundhouse kickin up a STORM

• @MoonMan5
    🀣🀣🀣
    Or farted

• Hey Loiusiana folk, stay safe. Somehow us Texans keep dodging a bullet.

• Power went out 30 minutes ago, wind steady gusting, it’s storming good here in south east Louisiana

• We were fortunate enough to not lose power! Had some over 100 mph winds not long ago.
    Still gusting out there.
    Stoned to the bone with my Pop

• Please be safe all!!!

• Still no power might be a while before it’s back on wind finally died down got some downed power poles and trees a little structure damage around town all an all we got lucky gonna be busy at work with town maintenance for a while cleaning up the damage

2Β»