Didn't receive payment confirmation

I ordered a 1/2 of sour d monday and immediately paid. I never recieved payment confirmation even though the transaction completed. on top of that I filled out the contact form and received no response in well over 24 hours. im not sure what is going on but now i will run out and with ptsd thats bad for me. anyone else have a similar experience? do i need to reply to the order email instead of the contact form? has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Posted by medmama in thread "weird shit"
    If you made the payment then 100% we're going to honor the purchase so no worries there. Pro-tip, if you want to know you're order is set and being processed go to a blockchain site like https://blockstream.info and plugin the wallet address we gave you. It should have 2 transactions. The one where you sent it to us and the one that we transfer to our destination wallet. If it has 2 transactions you are 100% set..you don't even need to write to us.

• edited October 2020

thanks for the info i looked it up on blockcypher.com since the explorer mentioned was only for btc, and when i enter the wallet address they gave me it shows i sent the money but i cant see where they transfered it into another wallet. its only showing 1 transaction. either way i hope medboy can straighten it out. i guess they are just taking a while to get to me most likely because of the full inbox im sure they have with shipping concerns or i screwed up somehow attempting to contact them. again thanks for posting because now i know there is record of the transaction so they can see i paid them. I was freaking out but now I have a better understanding how these transactions work after reading your post. something just went wrong because it's just sitting in that wallet lol. If I run out it's my own fault for not ordering sooner. next time I will order a week early in case computers screw something up mm has to fix again! Thanks!

• Yeah definitely get their attention on that should be 2 transactions you putting it in and it giving 6 out, I had couple recently that I got repeat payment request emails for after already recieved confirmation but was assured just a glitch and recieved one those mon

• edited October 2020

They just messaged me problem solved!!!!!!! Thank You @medboy and @medman!!!!! Things go wrong in life sometimes, but it's how they are handled that matters. They fixed it I just hope they aren't mad I sent 2 contact forms lol. thanks again!

• Awesome!

• Good stuff

• edited November 2020

Ok. So I checked my transaction on the blockstream website Mikey provided, and my stuff isn't there.
    This is the 1st time this happened to me.
    I always use Cash app
    I copy and paste so nothing is wrong.
    Should I hit the contact form and give the new medboy practice? 😁
    Also, nothing in spam

• Hmm blockchain may be taking a while. My coinbase send from yesterday took over an hour and a half to send. Usually its almost instant

• @SpongePail @MoonMan5
    It's just me being paranoid, lol
    I JUST received the confirmation email
    It's usually instant for me too
    This will teach me to NOT rely on it being that was all the time!

• edited November 2020

The bitcoin blockchain right now is overwhelmed with transactions. As a result the "send fees" are very high so if you are not sending enough then your transaction can take a long time...even days. This happens once in a while when bitcoin surges in popularity and there re a lot of transactions. If you're technically inclined you can visit https://bitcoinfees.earn.com and at the bottom it will say "The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently XXX satoshis/byte" and you should set that number in your wallet when you send. If the fees are getting too high we also accept litecoin and it is pretty much the same system (though we will send a manual payment confirmation for litecoin).

• edited November 2020

By the way bitcoin surging in popularity means price is likely to go up! If you are looking for a good investment, I highly recommend bitcoin as I think it's really going to pop soon.

• I left around $500 in my coin wallet on October 11th and today the balance is $600. Not bad for 20 days idling 👍

• Being at the mercy of a bitcoin miner is a special kind of feeling for sure...hoping that strain don't sell out.  Takes 10 minutes to actually verify 1 bitcoin.  Waiting days for a confirmation would be hell.

• first time I’ve ever not gotten a payment confirmation within the hour. Pushing 4 now.

• Yea just read that they had the worst fall off in mining since bitcoin began.i here 4 to 6 hrs on the blockchain will not be uncommon