Vapes

I really depend on my vapes to maintain my back pain an I’ve gotten same vapes from Cali when there an they have a lot more THC in them an these have been cut down to much! Please get stronger vapes!!!! And the price! Is very high for product! Tks MM

Comments

• I think it depends on where you live and what's available. I could never find Med Mamma's quality where I live, it's a little cheaper but the carts are filled with crap and shady af and they never have refills.

• Yeah I haven't gotten any carts or refills but guaranteed majority of stuff local to me is fake and no telling what's in it or cut with although little less expensive, the peace of mind would be what I was interested in

• I agree med mama needs to get some stronger vapes asap

• What happened to the refills??

• I keep checking every day too! @medboy @medman @medmama any refills coming soon?

• @Rubygirl816 I honestly thought they'd be up when the new strains and edibles hit, idk why it's been so long.

• @Essy0522 same here. I kept refreshing the page hoping they would come up, lol.

• @Rubygirl816 same. I don't have a refillable cart so I'm really hoping they get new normal vapes (not the syringes)

• @MoonMan5 Im up because I have treatment tomorrow and can never sleep the night before. What are you doing up? Maybe you live different time zone. I just received my reship today of purple punch from Loud. Not the greatest. Definitely not worth premium. Get you a little head buzz and does not last long at all. Maybe it’s me and hubby’s tolerance, but for the first time buying premium, I was a little disappointed. But I’m happy something showed up and I have some meds to help me get though the next few days. Now I have two more packages that are late. One from Loud and one from medmama. Loud has the wax I can’t wait to try! I got the London pound cake. I will let ya know when they come. Oh and placed another order this morning with medmama. Got the chocolate chip and blueberry OG. And threw in a quarter of the banana zkittlez too 🤤