Substitutions

2»

Comments

• I'm just happy to get packages. Oh boy is violet avatar something... I'm melting

• @7r3vor Nice to hear that Chem Gelato is fire. Does it lean more towards indica or sativa? Glass like? FEEL ME IN :)

• I'm soo happy finally got my Godzilla and didn't have to have it subbed, only got to try just a lil taste last night but damn wish coulda gotten more or that rhino if it's somehow better lol

• How’s the dots shatter @Vapedad78

• @LifeLong14 most diff indica

• Was pretty good, solid consistency and nice color with good taste @Rubygirl816 sorry musta forgot to reply, interested to see the purp head band and grape ape after trying blueberry zkittle its got more of butter consistency but also taste good

• I always put sub with Sativa if needed. Haven't been disappointed yet!

• edited November 2020

Yep, that’s what I have been doing now, except I’m an indica type a girl!

• man... i always SAY that i prefer sativas if someone asks me .. thats what i consider myself... but lately im noticing that almost all of my favs are more indica leaning or at least 50/50. haha. seems harder to get true premium grade, real fire sativas.

• @v32Finish I go back and forth with what I like more. I think it's because I get tolerant to each depending on what I smoke more of. Then I go back and get blown away. Or maybe it's just strain by strain. My daily driver is Sour Diesel now after it used to be Fruit Loops.