Triple Chocolate Chip

2»

Comments

• Got this for the freebie flower sample. Cant try till monday night. Visiting family. But looking forward to it.

• It’s at my local sorting facility! So I’ll have it tomorrow.
    @Rubygirl816 and @v32Finish ...perfect on the nausea. 2nd round chemo starts next week so I’ll save this for then!

• @Tea4Two10 going through same thing myself. Going for pet scan next week 🤞🏻 Definitely helped with nausea last week

• @Rubygirl816
    Wish you well also! Good luck on the pet scan.

• edited November 2020

@ChunksEggo8187 Just got my zip. Man this stuff smells like what I suspect a sweaty Bigfoot smells like. Dankass armpit odor! I love it!! 😍 Nugz are smaller than expected, small to medium, but hey they smoke up just as easy. A @medmama home run! Damn fine for my first ever premium nug purchase thanks to this forum thread.

Cool.

• @funkynugz hahaha! That's awesome! Happy you didn't get a sub.

• Just got my chocolate chip earlier and after smoking a bowl I just went back and ordered two more zips. This is some🔥

• Thanks @Rubygirl816 This TCC was loved on by its grower. Pretty nugz and Dank dank dank! Would’ve loved to have tended the drying room for this pull 👃

• I’m glad I received a couple seeds with this batch of premium tcc , the seeds have already started to germinate, they will be transferred to the tent very soon

• @Highguy im a little jelly lol..I’ve got some more TCC on the way..maybe I’ll get a seed too..such a great strain!

• @superman38NC I have only been ordering from here for a few months but the TCC is my favorite that I have received so far

• I got an 1/8 of TCC with my ounce of shrooms today. It's stunning, visually. Not since AFK have I been so excited by the look of a bud. Lamenting not getting a zip of this stuff. This is "8th wonder of the world" cannabis.

• @georgetirebiter I agree but my wallet hates me right now, I just put a third order in for triple chocolate chip and haven’t even received the second order yet

• edited November 2020

The TCC sounds great...probably should have jumped on it when it popped up, but I won’t risk an order at this point. I did find some TCC kief at my local med. dispensary and it’s outstanding! I like layering it with some complimentary flower like Donkey Butter with similar genetics.

• hey george- welcome back

• Just like @TheProfessor , i dont like ordering stuff that's been on the menu too too long.. and this strain is definitely pushing it.. but I just had to order a little bit more!!! i would've loved to get a zone of it, but alas- i will just be happy to get it at all. lol

I put in my order early today- fingers crossed.

• edited November 2020

@v32Finish we made a quick trip to the medical dispensary for some gummies, and happened upon some Rainbow Chip flower. I've never tried it and will wait until tomorrow. Really beautiful cannabis, but ridiculous at $215 a 1/2. It's a cross of Sunset Sherbet and Mint Chocolate Chip (tested at 26.15%).

• @TheProfessor omg does that sound delish!!

• edited November 2020

@Rubygirl816 I'm excited to try it. It's more sativa leaning and energizing than I'm normally used to, but it's a child of Sunset Sherbet (the strain from heaven!) so it has to be good for me!

• Went with a split of blueberry muffin and triple chocolate chip after some reading, hopefully works