Rosin (Solventless)

@medman @medboy Would love to try out some nice pure rosin (concentrate) some day. Is this something that you folks can make available? Has there been any other interest? Thanks for your great products and service always!!!

Comments

• @dabadabido I know your pain friend, I asked old medboy about this and he assured me all of the concentrates had all of the solvent purged out of them, but for potentially $110 for 2 grams, I really don’t think I should be getting solvent wax, especially because you really don’t need a solvent at all if you’re using quality cannabis(which they are), the industry has refined solventless methods to make them easier than ever before. I still like the concentrates here, but I would definitely pay extra for solventless.

• I would definitely be willing to pay a bit extra! I'd like to compare it to the many forms of "BHO" or "CO2" solvent extract type products I have from here. I love concentrates but, about 6 months ago I suddenly became unable to smoke wax (shatter is better but still an issue). No matter what type or temp, my lungs would shut down for a day or 2 after one dab. Flower no problem. Stopped dabbing for months and recently tried again...same result. I dry vape and smoke flower now. Get super baked dry vaping flower but really miss the big oil hits (both buzz and flavor)!!! Anyone else want to try rosin?

• I will second this. I have been waiting for a nice batch of rosin to come thru here, hot off the press... i thought SURELY with all the concentrates around these parts, i would see some in no time. Well.... that day never came!

I would think that would be an easy addition for someone like Loud or Mama.. i think it would shake things up & they could kinda market it & recommend it and i bet they would make more than enough to cover the cost of a mid range press, right off the rip :)

but yeah this is just me rationalizing, i think, bc i want to try some : )

@medmama can you hook it up with some rosin??? pretty please? would love a nice big ol 4g slab of some Cookies or OG or any good strain really

• I’m definitely with it!! Would love to try some

• Bout to try squishing some myself but rather buy in larger container than squeezing hair straightener all day for half a g, sign me up

• Lol. I did the hair straightener routine for a few months using several f jig-like setups to get the best squish. Finally realized it was wasting too much time and using too much if my flower.

You can buy a personal multi ton desktop press now for less than when they first came out. Especially if you buy direct from overseas. Man it’s messy but those dabs are always straight 🔥 🔥. Never knew what to do with the leftover bud “chips” 🤣

• I love rosin 🔥

• edited December 2020

Pressing rosin is a every other weekend hobby. Use buds of high quality for best results.(sticky, hi-trich,terpy) I grind up the chips to smoke(still potent) or make tintures or butter. @funkynugz