Order

Orderd Friday The 18th still no label printed. anyone else had this happen and rec'd product with out any notification from usps informed delivery . This is first time for me that mine hasn't showed a label printed with in 2 days . Am sure everything is fine tho . Thanks for any replay's

Comments

• @Tac I’m not sure that informed delivery is even working right now? Or at least dependable..

• Me too, but it'll be ok. Ordered on 11th & nothing. Just being patient due to the chaos at usps.

• Thanks for the info . No there's alot going on with usps just like to see that label .

• Ordered loud on the 16. Label popped Sunday. No movement.

• Mines be late in transit for a week 🙄 its usps not medicineman

• Ordered a zip of Ice Cream Cake Wednesday night. Finally saw a label created Sunday and ID now says delivery Monday 12/28. We'll see if it makes it...or if USPS decides to take it on a holiday tour around the country first.

• to be honest i cant remember when i put in the order for the Ice cream cake, but i think it was the first day it came on the menu... not sure when the label popped either, i stopped checking after 2-3 days of no label, but I just checked and it says delivery on 12/24.. :open_mouth: will it arrive by Xmas?! grabs popcorn

• edited December 2020

@v32Finish the Ice Cream Cake (along with a few others) dropped Wednesday evening and I ordered within an hour. Hope you get yours by Xmas. Ours should be here Monday, but I'm not too worried about it. It'll get here eventually.

• Ordered on the 18th no label as of this afternoon. Still could be on the way I hope getting low on flower

• Hopefully before Christmas

• @TheProfessor thank you sir.. I appreciate you clearing it up. I couldn't remember which exact day & couldn't be bothered to look it up on my cash app :joy:

totally agree.. mine still shows it's on time, but we shall see. as you mentioned, i'm not worried about it; it will get here at some point. just hoping those who are actually running low/totally out get something for the holidays!!

hopefully before christmas! happy holidays to all

• Mine is lost in transit somewhere! Going to be a dry Xmas looks like.

• @v32Finish its taken me quite a long time to stock my medicine cabinet with the variety, quality, and quantity that I want...mostly in fear running out. I hope everyone gets their orders this week before Christmas. The holidays are always happier (and more relaxing and less painful) with cannabis! Happy Holidays everyone!

• @Rubygirl816 hang in there...I hope your package arrives soon! Happy Holidays!

• @Rubygirl816 i just had one delivered from green Friday so hold hope!

• Placed order sunday night hopefully it comes in soon!!

• My order from Med Mama from the 7th hasn’t arrived yet, I think it decided to take a tour if not lost. Whisking you all a Happy and Safe Holidays!!!!

• Merry Christmas and be safe to everyone thanks for all the replays.

• My package appeared tonight at local PO . Going to be a green Xmas after all! Merry Xmas @MoonMan5 my friend

• @MoonMan5 me also just got a label happy to see it appear

• @Rubygirl816 my strongest Christmas wishes heading your way that you get that package today! Our order showed that it was in town yesterday, but then left for a different city, all still showing delivery Monday. Then today...it's now out for delivery. We'll see, but USPS seems to be trying.

• I DID receive it @TheProfessor , thanks so much for the wishes! Merry Christmas and enjoy your order as well!

• TacTac
    edited December 2020

@MoonMan5 yes started moveing and went through a couple scans