Outdoor!

2»

Comments

• Interested to hear how the Nepalese is

• Has anyone got a label or delivery from any of these outdoor strains from med moma yet??

• edited December 2020

@Kayla we ordered a 2 oz. split of the outdoor Purple Kush and Biscotti late afternoon on the 26th, right after they popped up on the menu. We had not seen anything in ID until just now...scheduled for delivery Monday 1/4. We'll see if that holds true or if it shows up several days early like my package from LoudnCo last week. Or maybe it'll be late...who knows anymore.

• @TheProfessor thank you and good luck! I ordered Monday so it might be a minute. Especially since the board sold out that quick.lol lots of orders or they didnt have much product.

• I ordered Monday as well @Kayla. We will probably see labels today. I ordered the purple kush and the lava fuel. You will see, once the holidays are over, and things kind of get back to normal, mm is like clockwork. You buy, next day label, next day ship. I’ve gotten order in three days a few times.

• @Rubygirl816 I hope so I've never ordered over the years around the holidays I have been ordering since 2014 but took a few years off .just recently started back medicating. Dang medmama had a board full of strains then sold out fast.id hate to see all the orders they got to fill.i ordered the lava fuel it sounded interesting and cheap.I love sunshine medicine if grown by the right farms.my last order right before Christmas got here in 5 days from loud the other at Thanksgiving from medmama took 8 days I think.its all good they always deliver

• @Kayla I can’t wait to see what Loud puts up when they get back. If it’s anything like medmamas smorgasbord she just put up, we are in for a treat, lol. Have a Happy New Year

• @Rubygirl816 .....you have read my mind.. LOL.. i'm already kinda like.. rubbing my hands together like Mr Burns from the Simpsons and kinda trying to leave at least a little cash set aside for the next drop from Loud (OR mama i guess, but specifically i was wondering the same thing you just said, whether Loud is gonna come back with a huge drop like that :naughty:

happy NY ev1 !!!

• @v32Finish I’ll be waiting right there with ya, And I know exactly what your talking about with mr burns, lol. @Kayla just saw my label come up from Monday.

• @Indicas definitely would rather smoke a dead bug than pesticides 💯 facts! The thought of pesticides makes me cringe

• @Rubygirl816 maybe il get a label today. @medmama has alot of packs to get out because all those strains went fast.

• Things are looking good for the New Year! ID had said Monday, but now says my package ordered Saturday night (12/26) is out for delivery today! Now we’ll see if they split the Purple Kush and Biscotti as I’d asked. I love getting MM packages!

• I may get PK today too.

• Not a mm package but another package I have coming from Washington. Was shipped on the 29 and it’s out for delivery today! So they are moving along usps.

• I've yet to see a label after Thanksgiving. Lol crazy

• Omg! That is crazy

• Happy New Year! My package of outdoor ordered Saturday evening arrived before 1:00pm today! Amazing! And the contents were exactly as requested: a 2 ounce split of Biscotti and Purple Kush...and 2g of Forbidden Fruit kief (which I had forgotten about). Both bags are gorgeous. It's hard to believe that they're outdoor! Just smoked a bowl of the Biscotti and...just wow!...hits hard, but not overly sedating (good too, because I still have work to get done today)! Another GSC genetics winner! Bright green evenly sized nuggets, well cured, with a nice little frosting! They're a little sticky! I can't wait to try the Purple Kush later. The Purple Kush, in appearance, is absolutely stunning! I believe that this is actually darker than the infamous outdoor Jager from February. Really a deep dark purple, mostly medium sized nuggets, and again well cured (and sticky too!). I can't speak to the other recent outdoor strains, but if they're anything like the Biscotti and Purple Kush, this was a great crop and everyone that got in on them should be really pleased! Amazing outdoor strains! Great cannabis and a great value! Thanks @medmama and @medicineman !

• @TheProfessor Nice! Really wanted to try the Biscotti but couldn't. Happy that you received it & its dank. Hoping we get plenty of outdoor strains in the coming weeks.

• Thanks @TheProfessor the biscotti was gone before I could buy it. I did order a split of the purple kush and the lava jet fuel I think was the name, lol. Looking forward to it. Enjoy and Happy New Years!

• I just got my Biscotti and Cherry Vortex yesterday! I haven’t tried Biscotti yet. But Cherry Vortex is amazing! @liarliar03 it is a sativa hybrid for me that did not give me anxiety like some. It also is the best smelling and tasting flower I’ve had in a while. So the fact this was at an excellent price, is even better! I hope they can add more outdoor to their menu more frequently. But with the rate that went off the shelves, they may!

• Looking forward to some pics @Kris10