Purple Kush Review 💜🔮 with 🤯 pic

13»

Comments

• edited October 2021

Our first Merlin order as well @MNTDWLER. ID said delivery Monday, but now says Tuesday. Still amazing for a Thursday night order to the Midwest!😁😎🧐. Can’t wait!

• edited October 2021

@TheProfessor my PK'S still scheduled for delivery on Monday. I ordered late Tuesday night so we're pretty much on the same timeline for delivery..I'm excited about this one too. I've been finishing up with last year's outdoor pk. Still saving a nice joint for vape and combustion comparison between the two. 💚💨🍀

• Merlins has been incredibly fast @TheProfessor. I ordered Tuesday, last week, had it Friday morning delivered.

• @Rubygirl816 sounds like Merlin and their crew are hustling! ID changed again…back to delivery tomorrow!😁😎🧐

• The dryness doesnt bother me so much. It all still has to be ground up. The effect is the bottom line for me and this PK delivers. I would love to have seen this plant in full flower.

• Definitely interested in a comparison with last year’s outdoor PK @MNTDWLER! Mine is long gone…that was some fine medicine! But other than some dryness, this year’s crop sounds like a real winner!!

• When it comes to dryness, I just tell myself that I'm paying for less water. 😉

• Ordered late Thursday evening and delivered this morning by 10:30!! That’s a new record!! Ran home and put it away. Received our z of PK and an unlabeled joint freebie! Can’t wait for this evening to take it for a spin!

• edited November 2021

@TheProfessor yeah yeah you ordered after me and you still beat my delivery time lol😁 My post person left my local P.O with my order at 5:45 a.m. their latest delivery time still says delivery times between 10:45-2:45 p.m.🕒😡 But my friend I may yet beat you to the bowl if I can catch a break. Actually I can think of no one who I'd rather have beat me to the punch🤛🏼. I am showing that my cherry dip shatter will be here by Thursday, but from the post I've been reading it might make it here sooner than that🤞Enjoy the pk my friend if anyone deserves a nice pure indica it's one of our finest educator's. Have a great afternoon 💚💨🍀

• edited November 2021

This is fine medicine @MNTDWLER! Yep, it’s dry, but nothing a little time with Bovedas won’t take care of. I haven’t had outdoor cannabis look and hit this good since the infamous outdoor Sunset Sherbet! Despite its dryness, the buds are so sticky and covered in crystals! Most of my oz was large 2-3 inch buds that were 2-3g each. Another great deal!😎😁

Definitely more of an evening strain, but I’m definitely enjoying it this afternoon! Hits hard like a straight indica should, but we’ll see if it’s sleepy enough for bedtime. In any case, this batch of outdoor Purple Kush is exceptional!🧐

• @bluedreamer I see what you mean by wishing to see these before harvest! They must have been gorgeous…and big!😁

• @TheProfessor I'm with you my friend, wow what a beautiful high, the bud's are medium and the grind reveals that wonderful purple with flecks of gold. It's the best outdoor and it beats the shit out of some indoors I have gotten. Oh yeah from what I can smell it's pungent in a pretty way👃🦋😁

• @TheProfessor @MNTDWLER. Not sure if you two are into making "salads" but grinding a bud of that PK and Mars Landing with some of the latest Blueberry will definitely put a capper on your night. Worked like a charm last night for me. A couple small bowls before bed of that and before I could finish a 15 min article online, my eyes were at half mast and the sandman took another away to dreamland.

• edited November 2021

@bluedreamer I don't have any Blueberry but I think I'll substitute a little Runtz and Mars Landing for my capper. I always sleep better when I first get a nice new pure indica. By the way I just ordered a second ounce..I mean cheap, nice hefty bags and it kicks like my pap paw's old mule. But in a soft, pretty 🦋loving kinda way🐴🤪

• Can't go wrong with that PK. Im impressed enough by MMM to try the SSherb and the DosiDos. The price alone is great and if the quality is as good as the PK is, man cant let it go without trying. Love the outdoor strains and sun grown terps.

• edited November 2021

@bluedreamer I’ve been mixing Blueberry and Platinum OG for middle of the night bowls for a long time. This Purple Kush would mix in well. My ace right now is a strain called Snowball. An absolute Knock out! Some really great outdoor strains! Some of the very best I’ve had here was outdoor! Love Croptober!
    Hey @MNTDWLER how this PK stand up to the last batch of dark purple goodness? My old memory tells me that this batch is stickier and stronger…but, I’ve been out of that batch for a long time. What’s the verdict my friend?😁😎🧐

• @bluedreamer funny you should mention that I recently had some S.S. that was lovingly grown outdoors. The terp profile was insane it literally felt creamy to the palate. And the stuff tasted so damn sweet it would give you a toothache😁. I'm pretty well stocked until after the first of the year. Hopefully avoiding the dreaded holiday drought and those epic delayed USPS shipping times. I haven't been able to do this in a couple of years..not with meds of this quality anyway. So pip pip cherry dip, hooray pk.....and that's all I got🙂for now.

• @MNTDWLER @TheProfessor

The outdoor I've gotten so far from MMM has been exceptional! I've been making some deals.
    A bit on the dry side, yes, but nothing bodeva can't correct. 😁💚

• It looks like I missed out on the PK😥

• @TreesPlz The outdoor Merlin PK is still on the menu on my screen...

• @OzBaxter not on the order form

• Oh dang really? My bad. Hopefully they will restock

• I was hoping it would still be up when payday rolled around☹️

• It’s wonderful medicine, I totally agree. Gave me a solid 6 hours hours of uninterrupted sleep and I haven’t had that in months! For me it has a little strange taste unlike other strains I’ve tried before. So happy to finally find a sleepy strain that works wonders! 😴

• Idk why but the half zip of purple kush came in as "discount". I dont remember the add saying anything about "discount"

• @907ak420 my ounce of Purple Kush was just labeled outdoor as it was advertised. We’re enjoying it this evening. A week with a boveda did wonders for the dryness, aroma, and effects!

• edited November 2021

@907ak420 mine like my buddy @TheProfessor is labeled outdoor but it was advertised as discount outdoor pk. I checked my records and I only paid $205 per ounce and would grab four more if available. The professor is right my wife tells me that the boveda bath has done wonders for dryness, taste, smell and effects. Besides being dry I was tickled pink now I can't wait to get home and try it again myself 😋