Loud is currently dropping

New @LoudnCo flower strains up

Comments

• Nice! Finally some Pineapple Express!! Thx @LoudnCo 🤜🏻. Got a split of that and GG#4 🔥

• Bro just got the exact same thing ahhahaha @superman38NC quarter of each I got two packs still in the mail I really didn't need too but damn

• Not gonna lie though it was a hard choice bunch of bangers came up
    Ice cream cake
    Dolato
    Green crack
    Blackberry Kush
    Pineapple express
    Fruit loops

@LoudnCo thanks guys you guys are start 2021 off right

• Today my Animal Mints, Golden Pineapple, Jungle Punch #4, and Salmon River are supposed to land in my mailbox. But I still went ahead and made another order today for Jager (want to try it before it's gone), Gorilla Glue, and Mac 9. All new strains for me.

• I got a 1/2 of Jager hitting today of the mail gods allow it but your pack seems aloy better ive heard great things about the salmon River @OzBaxter

• Great minds think alike, my jager is hitting today 😎☄with some pineapple upside down cake shatter and some pink lemonade.. I had no choice but to pull the trigger on 2oz of BlackBerry OG one of my top 10. Today is going to be one helluva vape session, I think I'll keep my solo 2 and my EQ running all day long. 🤪. Reviews to come with pictures. The Dweller💚🔥🍀

• Enjoy your glue oz and MAC is a classic.

• edited January 2021

Oh boy, looks like a good time for a sample pack, even though I hate buying that way. Uggh, I really want Jager, Pineapple Express, GG#4 and Ice Cream Cake. May just do the Jager and ICC.

• Well, I went with Jager and Pineapple Express (never had it).

• Thy will be done...

• @Zackarrry sweet! I imagine both will be 🔥. Never had PE flower from here ( keep missing it), but the shatter from Loud is awesome. GG#4 is definitely one of my top 3 strains.

• Ordered a oz of Dolato...really looking forward to it! Medmama had some Royal Kush up earlier in the day that I wanted to get in on, but by afternoon it was gone. You win some, you lose some!

• @v32Finish did you see the menu?

• Man...I didn't even see RK on the board

• edited January 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 I know...I only have a couple grams left of the last batch of RK that I've hoarded for those nights when I just can't sleep. I was so excited to see it, but by the time I got home from work it was gone. It was greenhouse and listed just above the Blueberry Muffins. Man....

• I believe I split royal kush and skywalker og last time they were on the menu both are in my favorites list and I kind of keep them in reserve

• @Rubygirl816 yes, I definitely did, thank you for checking! lol! Loud had mentioned in another thread that a couple favorites were dropping so i was on the lookout and got my order in early.. so happy to have another pass at the ice cream cake!! but, as @Zackarrry said it best-- whole bunch of bangers lately!

• I bet the Pineapple Express was good. I knew I wasn't getting any of that...

• I already regret not trying every other strain that I didn’t buy lol
    I just want to order an 1/8th of every single kind they offer. One day. One day...

• It was hard(not that hard really) passing up the GG for more Jaeger. I just love the taste of the GG strain

• @jparkerj72485 they hit their limit. They will be back up at some point today.