The State of the Menu

13»

Comments

• @Reshi ouch! That's frustrating. Hopefully what you got was ok.

• @Reshi I'm in the same boat and all I got again was a "ugh I'll talk to them about reading order's" I'm sorry I'm a very grateful customer but this shit's getting old. I'm only ordering from loud for a while, but I'm going to order from other sites for now. I'm bummed too and all I get after many missed splits is "ugh". Dwelling pissed

• @ChunksEggo8187 @MNTDWLER - Oddly enough they honored the split request for GG4 and Lavender so I’m super happy about that!! There is so much funk in the air and I had to quickly hide it as it’s smelling up the house and I only opened the Mylar bag LOL 😋 I’m giddy like a school girl!! Never had them miss including an ounce tho! And I wouldn’t be upset if they wanted to throw in a little extra something-something just for the hassle...just sayin

I’m guessing MM would miss you as a customer @MNTDWLER!! Sorry to hear of the troubles. I would like to be a fly on the wall in some of those motels near the post offices to see all the shenanigans going on with those shippers LOL. Might even make for a good Netflix show! I know I would def watch it!

• edited February 2021

@Reshi Even though it wasn't his order @LoudnCo just reached out to me. I'm very happy and have no complaints just a bad day. So thanks to @LoudnCo and @medmama for services that otherwise I would be without. Much love and blessings. 🐻💚🍀

• edited February 2021

@Reshi seriously?!?

Dang... I understand, like you said, stuff happens... But it's definitely a kick in the nuts when you order something, get excited about it, and then it gets subbed ... While it's still on the board. (....or you get a totally different strain sent to you with that label slapped on it, even tho you recognize both strains in question . 🤣)

Definitely talk to medboy...dang man. Sorry to hear it. Definitely get some! Like you said, they'll take care of ya...

Did they sub you? Or is it just missing, period??

Good luck brother.

• Yeah @v32Finish! Or perhaps like a kick in the vag? 😂🤣
    LOL I was like tipping the box upside down going hmmm should be in there somewhere, but nope. Just plain missing!

So much volume for MM in the last couple months I don’t know how they are keeping up to the demand without quality suffering too much or orders being delayed for everyone, so all in all I think they are doing a fantastic job all around.l! And I’m fortunate to not be out and I know they will make it right, so no worries.
    Hope they aren’t growing too fast, if you know what I mean.
    😘

• You got a faster response from them than me @MNTDWLER and you didn’t even have a problem! Now I’m pissed! JK I’m sure they’ll contact me sometime soon, that’s just kinda funny to me! Told you you were a valuable customer!! Hahaha that should make you feel special!

Hope your day improves too. I think I’ll try some Lavender and think on it some more! And then hopefully forget what I was thinking about and vape & repeat

Have a great night all!

• edited February 2021

@Reshi what??@loud just said he hoped it wasn't him. Listen nobody ever said anything about me being a valuable customer. To the contrary I probably placed fewer orders than most and I never should have posted when I did "feeling absolutely shitty" ,and I did actually have a problem @LoudnCo just happened to see my post. I APOLOGIZE to anyone I may have offended for being a complaining "clb" little b.. boy.💚🍀

• @reshi I try to read every comment on every thread but I sometimes just scan them or if it is something that mb was already informed of then I just keep scrolling. :)

• Sorry @MNTDWLER didn't mean to make you feel like I put a target on your back by calling you a valuable customer, if I did make you feel that way anyway. I’m mean we are all valuable to MM, didn’t mean to suggest preferential treatment or otherwise if that’s how it was taken, my bad 🤩
    Much love 💕

Thanks @LoudnCo I’m good!

As a bonus, I got a candy candy kush J tucked in somewhere in there so there’s that! Woohoo!! I asked for a sample of choice in the comment section on my order if anyone’s interested

• @Reshi All the love in the world my dear friend just a bad day for me. 🐻💨💚🍀

• @Reshi LOL i'm sorry!! i do tend to do that sometimes. haha. i even see other ppl do it when I know they're talking to the opposite sex than they think are.. hehe. who wouldve known it would happen to me eventually..

sounds about right tho, i often have the habit of speaking before it passes thru the filter aka my brain :lol: don't mind me :blush:

• Sorry to hear @MNTDWLER Wishing you all the 🌈 🦄 🐶-kisses and maybe throw in a 🤡 for an extra hell yeah boost and hug on all over that Stoney P’s of yours! 💕
    I just had me a mood elevator myself and am feeling mighty fine! I’m really diggin this Lavender @LoudnCo! Thanks! I think it’s a creeper weed that keeps smacking me in the face in the best ways possible!!

@v32Finish no worries I’m totally not offended at all! I always try to find some laughter in most everything. Too much negative crap going on in the world and life in general right now. Laughter and weed are truly the best medicine!! Long may it reign supreme!! 👑

Peace ✌️

• Well said.. couldn't agree more ✔️🍻😎

• Ice Cream Cake, Jager, Purple Punch, Fruit Loops, or Zookies...what will float my Friday? lol At no time in my life before now have I been able to choose my meds as I need them. I looooove this place.

Thanks to the people here, I learned about and bought some Bovedas and UV jars for my stash. Also bought a new grinder, vape, and glass bowl!

Get those pockets ready, Medman, That tax return is coming and I feel a large order coming on lol

• Just saw this post @OzBaxter and it made me laugh this morning, thanks for that... LOL.

looking forward to putting in a nice sized order for tax season also. haha

and i totally agree, very very cool to be able to choose what you want, when you need it... clutch... very cool you got some bovedas and UV jars; that right there alone is a game changer

• @v32Finish Absolutely. I'd gotten into such a rut with how I approached my meds, ever since my twenties. This entire place has been a game-changer for my day to day balance. Also love coming here and reading/chatting with others of a like mind

• definitely... couldn't agree more! i partied pretty hard in my much younger days (almost 40 now) ... then i actually took a long break from everything for about 8 years, and just within the past 2 yrs kinda came back to cannabis. it's just an amazing plant.

• Interesting new strains posted by MedMama.

My first thoughts are: Nepalese? Yes, please! and "Mystery" Premium? Get real!!!

• Yes...I’m intrigued by the H.O.G.!

• edited February 2021

Yeah on the H.O.G sounds interesting anybody have any experience with this strain??

• I have certainly spent a couple dollars recently. Loving my selection... Purple Punch, Purple Kush, Happy Hour, Fruit Loops and waiting for GMO and Sour D. Great selection at my place right now I am an Indica guy and have never tried Sour D before, so I am really looking forward to that and trying a Sativa Strain.

• I couldn't help myself I pulled the trigger on 1/2 a zip of H.O.G. . I guess I've gotta do a review on it and the kimbo. Oh well there are a lot worse things to spend money on lol like food 🤣

• Was just curious as to why the new greenhouse stuff is priced higher than the other greenhouse stuff medmamma has listed?

• @Rockafire It's not normal greenhouse. It's discounted because of seeds/non-trimmed buds.

• I'm as confused as a puppy who has to pee standing in a row of trees. :smiley:

• Had to check some the white rhino since missed it last time and see if get the split with Jupiter