The State of the Menu

Comments

• I tried the last outdoor salami ma had up, was decent stuff for the price but glad was outdoor cause wasn't up on premium level but wasn't upset with a halfy

• I wouldn't count out Black Jack and Citrus Haze for being good value purchases. Unfortunately, Citrus Haze has been on the menu for a long time, with no reviews.

• It's crazy that theirs so many strains that your tongue slaps your brain around so much you cant decide which 1 you want.lol we need a half oz sample pack so many grams for up to 8 strains or something. But that would be very expensive to get them to do it..

• @georgetirebiter I'm about to pull the trigger on some of that citrus haze, I'll let you know.

• edited February 2021

@OzBaxter great pics!! perfect representation of the ICC. absolutely phenomenal buds. i also found 1 perfect little white seed!!! so.. that makes 2 of my faves that i've pulled seeds from!! (the dolato actually sprouted, too! happy to have a bean from this batch of fantastic ice cream cake!!!!)

also, just bc imgur just literally sent me a notification WHILE i was writing this ... and seems to be working... here's a couple pics! lol . one pic that i apparently titled "heavyweights" ... which I don't even remember naming that, but it's not inaccurate.. and then a close up of a tiny nug of the GSC, which is actually what i'm smoking tonight thus far. . . . and, for posterity, i'ma throw up a pic of the Alien Fire Kush from probably.. 6 months ago? 4? 5? . maybe if there's enough rumbling, we can get @LoudnCo to bring this one back.. (gotta go track down that elusive, hippie grower!! :sunglasses: haha )

hope everyone's having a great night. i'm really bummed that i can't be ordering something new when the menu has so many ridiculously good looking strains up.. but at the same time, i feel humbled and very fortunate and as far as flowers go.. i definitely can't complain!!

cheers

• @OzBaxter Appreciate the beautiful pics!

• Nice purples in that bottom pic, looks tasty for sure

• @OzBaxter that’s the recent ice cream cake from Loud? Great to see a sneak peak and now I REALLY can’t wait for mail call!!

@v32Finish we share a very similar medicine cabinet my friend! Your posts keep making me add to my ever growing list! Thanks!

Great pics to all!

• I am unable to view some of MedMama's photos. Are you able?

• @Alex

She doesn't have pics for all the bud she's offering. I hope that helps.

I narrowed my order to 2 strains, Blackjack & Skywalker OG.

💚💨

• @MigraineWarrior79 Nice! I just picked up Blackjack & Biscotti (split). Let's hope we get it 😃

• edited February 2021

@ChunksEggo8187

Fingers crossed! I've loved every Jack Herer cross I've gotten so far, so I have no doubt I'll also love this one.
    Biscotti was on my list too, lol.
    😁

• I ended up going with the Outdoor Alien Bubba.

• edited February 2021

Alien Bubba!! super choice. eyeballing that one too. @Alex plz report back when you receive it and give us the breakdown !!

@Reshi lol awesome my friend, glad to hear it!! i have that same issue -- you know, the constantly-compounding, ever-growing list you mentioned. hehe

love seeing all my new medfam friends getting a bunch of splits and just ... good, clean, plant medicine-a-flowin' :D

(PS @Reshi i didn't realize you still hadn't got your ice cream cake from Loud; please let me know when you get it; I wanna know if yours is the same as mine & compare notes!)

• I'm newer to forum. Using site for awhile. OH so expensive. I feel just like u @v32finish
    I just put in for OG Allien Bubba and lava fuel. I have skywalker og, ghost and biscotti coming. Weed gods willing. I enjoy ur opinion @MigraineWarrior79 @georgetirebiter
    @ChunksEggo8187 @Reshi im sure i missed a few but u guys make this forum with answers n reviews.....pics....sorry missing few.
    Thanks. Motley Lou out

• @Lou_lew

Thank you for that
    💨💚

• @Reshi Yep, that’s the Loud Ice Cream. Fluffy, euphoric, sweet, and drills you right between the eyes. I hope to pick up more, but I’m still waiting on my third order of Jager (100% addiction, my new favorite) and the Purple Punch from Mama.

@v32Finish Gorgeous pics. Especially that sexy purple one on the bottom 😜👍🏼

I am super curious about that Blackjack and Orange Bud. If anyone gets those, please drop some pics

• Finding it weird to see mixed reviews on the Jager. Seems such a well rounded strain and for under $200 zip when I buy 2 zips it’s the best value in my medicine cab. One of my favorites but I guess different strokes for different folks holds true with herb 👍

• I got Jaeger rite wen @LoudnCo went live from holiday break. I got big beautiful buds that smell as soon as i open bag. It gets me feeling great and @funkynugz I agree. Under $200 zip n i bought 4 zips. I have friends who love it. I love it IMO. Blackberry octane is great. But was more expensive. But worth it. I'm waiting to try several outdoor i ordered from mamma. Still more i wanna try.
    Motey

• @v32Finish package should be arriving today! Will keep you posted!

@Lou_lew I think you got some nice selections on the way! I’m pretty sure I may have ordered a little differently if I had been able to hear some feedback before I pulled the trigger on my order. I’d like one of everything now please!! Lol! Enjoy!! I also really wish I got the BB Octane based on everyone saying how 🔥 it is, but it’s been up on the board for a while now plus I have too much. I get so quick trigger happy and excited when I place my orders when I first see something hit then later I’m like “awww man” but no regrets I keep telling myself. Can’t wait to hear how you like them all!

@OzBaxter thanks! I’m really looking forward to trying it!! I had some Jager last night and I’m growing a real appreciation for it. Definitely a mellow high but lasts a long time and really helps with my anxiety. I could actually taste a peppery flavor and normally I can’t taste too much so it must be strong. Not my favorite flavor but does the trick 🥴

I can’t wait for work to be over and mail to arrive!! Gonna be a great night especially if my new Zeus Arc GT comes soon! 🥳🤡😤😱

• The menu still looks great! I ordered last Friday and our Sunset Sherbet and Skywalker OG are out for delivery this morning!

• @TheProfessor anyway you can post a pic of the Skywalker og? I'm thinking about ordering it.thanks either way..

• @Reshi Hope everything arrives today!
    @TheProfessor Nice! I'll be waiting for the nice reviews you always leave. 😄

• @Kayla I’m not much into pics, but I’ll do my best to give it a decent review. The package is on my doorstep, just can’t get out of work to go put it inside. Past batches of Skywalker OG have been great to outstanding. We’ll see where this one lands tonight!

• I have Skywalker on the way, and I'll post pics when I receive. @Kayla
    Blackberry Octane is out for delivery today, and I can't wait!

• Your gonna love you some octane warrior. I already have my pax loaded for my 2AM wake up call.

• Ran home and put everything away. The outdoor Skywalker OG is aromatic and definitely a little shaggy, I’m looking forward to trying some tonight! The Sunset Sherbet has much more dense buds with a tighter trim. Looks premium. I’ll get to do some comparing as I still have one last jumbo bud from my last batch of outdoor SS. Also received our lube (that will be interesting) and a freebie gummy of some kind. Ordered last Friday evening, delivered early Thursday afternoon...six days.

• @ChunksEggo8187 just got my package but ice cream cake was not included. 😥 but I reached out through the contact form and hopefully since it’s still on the board they can still send me some. But I’m honestly kinda bummed...I was really looking forward to having some tonight.

I know MM will make it right and mistakes happen so it’s okay.