The State of the Menu

Loud's got a bunch of new ones...MedMama's menu remains strong.

I have the Sonic Screwdriver and Blackberry Octane on order--as different as they can be, strain-wise.

Lots of other strains of interest, of course. What are your thoughts? Feel free to add reviews, if anyone has one. I'm a huge fan of Blackberry strains, so the Octane is my number one interest.

Β«13

Comments

• Like the title @georgetirebiter 😎. I also ordered some BlackBerry Octane and GMO from Mama. Asked for a sample of the Sonic Screwdriver..so we shall see..her premiums look great!

• Went gmo the octane did sound good as did quite a few others but excited to check out the BlackBerry og or kush from before that and see how this recent fruit loops is compared to last batch

• Hard to make a decision, great offerings right now!

• edited January 2021

@georgetirebiter

I also ordered Blackberry Octane, a half a zip and a half a zip of Mammoth Skunk, which you've probably seen on the MS thread.
    I, like you, really enjoy Blackberry Kush, and thought I'd probably also like the Blackberry Octane.

• I'm going to be placing an order tomorrow for the Papaya Sorbet, Lodi Dodi, and the Purple Punch. I'm an Indica/Purple fiend. I also might try the Sonic Screwdriver. But only because I've been a DOCTOR WHO fan for about 30 years and didn't know there was a strain named from it LOL

I'm looking for something to get the creative juices flowing, but also some for the body-relaxation. Any suggestions from the current menu? I'm open to changing my mind on my selection...

• For creative.. or just in general... Loud's ice cream cake is really insanely good . i will try to post pics or review tonight but it's actually crazy

• So, I ended up going with the Ice Cream Cake like you suggested @v32Finish looking forward to trying it.

Also grabbed some more Jager (YAAAY!) and some of that Purple Punch. I'll have to try the GMO and Papaya Sorbet some other time. Wish I had my tax return already lol

• heck yeah.. you'll really like it ! nice

• Sonic Screwdriver arrived today. Premium + looks and aroma. More details later...

• How about mom's purple kush, Biscotti and the rest of the outdoor wonders. I'm a indica man and I know MM is listening, but most of all the shippers are acting alone side. Nice job guys, I know no one's complaining now lol.

• Oh that Purple Kush looks great!! Hope it sticks around a little. I just can't afford anything else at the moment...

• Omg premium sunset sherbert @v32Finish 🀞🏻 Please be there Monday please be there Monday
    lol

• Some serious choices to be made! Definitely ordering a z of the premium Sunset Sherbet! It's my favorite strain and I'm down to my last giant bud from late summer, early fall? But, I'm having trouble deciding on one or maybe two more outdoor z's. What a nice selection of outdoor flower! Skywalker OG, Ghost OG, Purple Kush, Biscotti? I still have about 1/2 each of the last outdoor Purple Punch and Biscotti...but they're definitely both worthy of a second round. Even the Lava Fuel looks interesting. I've had Ghost in a vape cart and it's pretty good. So many excellent choices up and down the entire menu right now!

• @TheProfessor The Sunset Sherbert should be a good one. The menu is too insane for me to even think about ordering more. I don't even have a label for the Lavender I broke down and ordered on Thursday...

• @georgetirebiter how could it not be? I'm not sure that I've ever had "premium" Sunset Sherbet...but the outdoor batches have always been incredible! Lots of great strains to be had...and difficult (but fun) choices to make. I haven't ordered for awhile, so this is the perfect menu for a minor restock!

• edited January 2021

Ended up ordering an oz of Sunset Sherbet and an an oz of outdoor Skywalker OG. I have had both "really good" and "knock out" Skywalker OG, we'll see where this one falls......and the wife says we're going to try the lube! 😎

• I wish I could just score all the Indicas on the menu rn!
    I'm getting a pretty darn high from Mammoth Skunk that came in a mail today (along with Miracle Whip + a bonus Wedding Cake joint yay!) and will put my split orders for Mama's Outdoor Indicas while I'm feeing fearless XD

• @Rubygirl816 LOL! I just thought of you when I saw it!! Fingers most definitely crossed.. wasn't planning to buy until next friday but I might have to cave and work something out. Monday, I can see it being there still.. maybe.. but it definitely won't be there next Fri. :D

man... definitely agree with everyone else; the menu is insane!! I was looking at all the good looking Outdoor but there's too many good premiums right now that I haven't tried ..

• I ended up getting my deposit this morning. I have a certain amount I can use towards my meds here, so it was either half of premium or an oz of out door and some good wax. I went with half of biscotti and half of skywalker. Also got a couple grams of the Hindu Kush wax. Looking forward to trying that wax, looks phenomenal! The wax and shatters are actually helping me with pain so much more than just smoking bud so been splurging a little extra on that for the time being. I may end up going back for the sunset cause it keeps calling me, lol, I just have to see if I can move things around a little bit.

• Totally understand... Yeah, for someone in your position , I would definitely be working in some concentrates... Lol

I am still kinda in that same process of moving stuff around . I'm fine at the moment for bud, but I DO want to pick up some sunset tho πŸ€” decisions, decisions. Heheeee

The Biscotti sounds good ! I want to get some outdoor bud that I can't even tell that it's outdoor.. I keep hearing about it, but both times I got outdoor it was really really bad, so I've never been brave enough.. (including one of those times, it was outdoor SS and a bunch of people received it and gave stellar reviews and then l got it like 5 days later and it trash.. lol. I still have it sitting in my toolbox 😫)

But I harbor no hard feelings about that or anything .. I'm guessing it was the very bottom of a Lb. or something and probably dried out & volatized the terps off . I have no other explanation..

I'm curious now since it's past the usual OD harvest date, are they able to harvest this outdoors.naturally? Or are these light-dep crops??

Anyways. Everyone have a great weekend.. I'm actually off work on Saturday for a change, so I'm about to wake n bake w. an undecided strain! I decided to pull out the hurricane πŸŒ€ (my bad ass little bong) and make a morning of it ....

• Oh wow...I think Medmama and Loud are competing! OG! Blackjack! Orange! This is breaking me...

• edited January 2021

Yeah, it's just not fair. Damn, all the outdoor strains offered by Medmamma!

• This is awesome! Love to see a stacked menu like this.

• @OzBaxter @ChunksEggo8187 og kush....hope sticks around....I miss everytime.....those mamma outdoor are great ....menu is awesome....

• @Rockafire i totally agree.....my bank needs more funds....sooo much good outdoors

• @ChunksEggo8187 totally agree!! i wish it lined up with my finances a bit more as i'm on an "off" couple weeks.. but its all good!! if any of it sticks around 1 week, i'm sure there will be something great still. you DO love to see it!! i love it when they stack the menu

@Lou_lew totally agree... need a quick influx :wink:

• @v32Finish where's our $1400 3rd stimulus lol...its so stacked I'm thinking things may stay around for a lil bit....πŸ™

• @v32Finish I feel you man...just thankful because there's about 10 strains on the menu that I wouldn't mind getting 🀣

• Soo much variety and not enough time or fundsπŸ˜‘

• Agreed..new menu breaking the bank! Maybe perfect time for a sampler 😎

Anyone try the Salami OG? Sounds intriguing..I’m torn between that, Orange, and Alien Bubba..