Thanks

I haven’t been very active in this forum lately as it seems a large amount of negativity has taken over lately, but I just wanted to give a quick thanks to @medboy , @medman , @medmama and @LoudnCo for all that they do, and thank you for putting up with all of us! We wouldn’t be here without you!

Comments

• Seconded! This entire site brings joy to my life

• I'm customer whose also happy. Only little mishap was made rite immediately. Not just saying that. I have nothing but praise for the whole medman family....loudnco medmamma medboy. I see so much negative but sum ppl u just can reach.....they dont get it. But I dont judge. This is my first post. I liked the thread.
    Thank you for ur wonderful site. I second and third liarliar03 ozbaxter

• I've said it a thousand times, thanks to all of my MedMan family. Thanks most to the new Medboy for having the patience to put up with a bunch of beat up broke down stoners. My gratitude is
    given to person who never ask. I think that's the shippers who try to decipher our order's daily . Thanks again Dweller.

• Will chime in here .. to give my sincere thanks, as well.

From deep in the heart of Prohibition ,

-scott aka finish

• edited January 2021

I haven't been active lately because I have to stop ordering. I have plenty and I do not smoke like some of y'all do. I limit it to about 3-4 hours per day, maybe 1g total at the most if I'm smoking a lot for me.

• I am the same way @Sixwaychili! A 1/4 can last me quite awhile so I have a pretty good stock. I enjoy reading everyones reviews so I can add to my own wishlist. This site has enabled me to try so many different strains. Such enlightment for someone from a prohibitive state. Thanks @medman @medboy and crew!

• @liarliar03 Thank you for the thanks! We wouldn't be here without you either, so it's a mutual appreciation. :)

• @MoonMan5 naw, I just don't need/want to smoke that much so I view it as a waste of money. To each their own.

However, a friend made edibles and gave me one the other day and if I had to guess, there was probably about 150 mg of THC in it. lol I was still high the next morning. I was also smoking on top of it.

• Yes thanks for everything y'all do, no regerts