Which outdoor strain?

2»

Comments

• Thanks @TheProfessor for sharing about skywalker og and the biscotti! I have a split coming hopefully tomorrow, as it just arrived at my local destination facility. Looking forward to it now more so! So many good items on the menu, hard to choose what’s next.

• edited February 2021

@Rubygirl816 the Skywalker OG is a real heavy hitter, you're going to love it! The Biscotti has a great "any time of day" vibe and has become one of my favorites.
    Enjoy!

• edited February 2021

Outdoor guava is nice, gives you well at least for me, a relaxed feeling. But then again I'm having five different strains of bud through out the day. The Skywalker og is another nice outdoor bud. The stuff makes me feel numb. I have degenerative joint disease in my knee and have held off total knee replacement for 20 years. I've been off pain meds for about 10 years now because taking those daily gave me stomach ulcers. Now all I do for pain management is smoke MedMans finest green. Thanks MedMan for the Awesome product.

• edited February 2021

Outdoor Guava? How did I miss that? Sounds nice.

The Purple Kush is tops, in my book. But it's gone so quickly I can't really count it. Second in terms of overall quality would be Black Jack, for my money. So many good outdoor strains this year, though, despite this season being way less interesting than last. I haven't had any bad strains, actually. Frankly, I think both shippers have consistently better outdoor than greenhouse.

• Maybe this year if theres no fires it will be a AWESOME year for even better outdoor strains

• edited February 2021

I picked up an 1/8th of the guava og..mama had it a couple months ago..was on the menu for a short time but I believe it was indoor..either way it’s nice..buds are light colored from all the frost..has a lime smell to it..

Didn’t get the chance to try the purple Kush or black Jack..the Biscotti and Salami OG both excellent..pleasantly pungent and sticky when ground up..great deal for outdoor.

• Thanks @superman38NC. I remember it now.

• Its been like Baskin-Robbins with amount of different flavors on the menu right now.

• I know @bluedreamer I ordered something last week and then 2 days later they added like 15 new strains and I am thinking, damn, shoulda waited! LOL. Hopefully with this many up, they will last a while.

• I'm dying to get my HOG, the kimbos killer so I'm hoping the hog is a happily horrendous high lol.🔥💚🍀

• edited February 2021

My HOG/Nepalese split came as...Outdoor Triple Scoop? This would be upsetting if I didn't already have half a zip of the stuff, which admittedly is on the same level as Jager or some of the other outdoor strains.

Anyway, I'm trying to process this without anger, through the proper channels (contact form!), giving praise unto the forest gods for what I do have.

I needed that HOG last night, though. Even the Sherbet wasn't touching me.

• The selection of bud is crazy. Medman must have scored huge on new shippers.

• @georgetirebiter That is really disappointing especially when you're counting on that strain. I had variations on my last orders from medmama, one in my favor and one not. The team must be sampling the goods.

• edited February 2021

Dang! @georgetirebiter that definitely stings when you order as soon as it hits the menu..maybe a mixup with the amount of orders. 🤞🏼 For my split of Amherst and Sonic Screwdriver.

• Especially when both HOG and the Nepalese are still on the menu. That’s very disappointing @georgetirebiter and certainly seems to be deserving of an explanation and/or replacement.

• Thanks for all who commiserated. I have an email in with Medboy.

I'll be posting in the wake and bake thread about Triple Scoop for the next year...

• edited February 2021

Here are some pics of the outdoor Biscotti (left bud) & Salami OG(right) 💣💥
    https://ibb.co/Gth0Wcc
    https://ibb.co/CQh8s2C

I’m definitely appreciative for the great price on these 🔥 outdoor strains..🤞🏼Some come back.. @medmama? Really enjoying these..very loud aroma! The biscotti has that wedding cake aroma but it’s almost like a dark roast coffee..the Salami OG is an excellent treat too! I think it smells like Salami, but my wife didn’t 🤷🏼..rare aroma for sure!

• @superman38NC Appreciate the pic of the Salami. I feel like the Biscotti gets better everyday. Good stuff!

• Outdoor guava, very nice relaxing high.

• Forgot to mention they're from loud&co.

• The premium Absinthe and BlackBerry Octane are both⚡🔥