Seed unveiling 😎

edited February 2021 in General

Got my attitude seed order!! MedMan and these packages are my fav! As you can see this baby doll had some goodies stashed in her dress 👀🤪🤷🏼. This was definitely not the “random “ item I was expecting. Now it’s grow time!! Anyone else grow? ( don’t worry MM I promise I will still order from you guys)

https://ibb.co/Bjcp4n2
https://ibb.co/B2300S6
https://ibb.co/wd66sMB

Comments

• I don’t make nor enforce the “rules” but it pretty sure the mm crew doesn’t want us endorsing other brands/sites on here, for business purposes I’m sure.

• @superman38NC

Can't wait to see your growing plants!

💚💨

• Have you grown before @superman38NC ? Just curious I believe we are in the same state

• nice!!

lets just say i have a friend who is known to have a garden sometimes :sunglasses:

My current favorites that have really given super high quality were actually autos.. i prefer to grow photoperiods, but at least in the last several grows, the very best, highest quality was from a Cookies Auto plant from Dinafem (GSC "stabilised with an OG kush auto") and also Gelato 33 from Advanced Seeds.

I have seen several others grown that have been good, but those 2 have been the real 'headturners' in his garden.

nice collection of seeds there @superman38NC !! , definitely some bangers in there. ( i also find that ordering seeds doesn't really discourage me from ordering from here either. lol)

• edited February 2021

Wow! She must’ve had -uhhhh- a large cavity to stash those 😳 All I ever got were dumb CD cases. Those Royal Queen fem beans will be great for ya, I have some of their Kush in my lot too.

Tho my tent is always ready to go I quit growing several years ago due to kids and lack of available time. I started with hydro (something I do not recommend but the yields were insane) and got pretty good at it. Years later I switched to organic soil growing and tossed most of my chemical hydro aside. Now I’m too overwhelmed with the world BS and can’t get my ass kick started. All I need to do to kick it up again is pop a few damn beans! Pretty sad I know 😌

The tools/supplies depot.

Cloning/shroom fruiting closet.

Running a few seed swap and breeder sites in the early 2000s had its advantages 😄 Though stored correctly, sadly a good percentage of these beans are older and will be challenging to pop. I’m hoping to get some land and refocus on outdoor.

Looking forward to seeing some homegrown shots round here!

• edited February 2021

Wow! @funkynugz nice setup and seed collection!! Mine is far from being setup..probably will wait for some outdoor too. Totally understand with kids..sometimes our hobbies have to be set aside..I’m hoping our federal laws change this yr..would make me feel a lot better. I used to have a really big seed collection but quit growing and gave them away..my fav was a back cross of super lemon haze from GH seeds..it’s smelled so heavenly! Still your collection is sweet!

• @funkynugz impressive!! i wish i had a seed collection that looked like that. mine is budding to say the least; i probably have 10-15 strains on hand from different breeders/banks. I will try to get a pic of my seed collection! very nice.

just checked my imgur to see if i had any good pics, and i found a couple of the aforementioned autoflowers. the colorful one is the gelato 33, and the cookies was the frost monster.

• @liarliar03 definitely not intention of post! There are a 100 seeds sites to what this site delivers..been ordering seeds for yrs

@Rubygirl816 not as much as I used to..last grow was over a yr ago and it was 7yrs before that..I enjoy it but it’s time consuming and slightly nerve wracking. One day it will be growing beside my tomatoes 😎

• definitely nerve-wracking. haha. i'm gonna give it a rest after my next run, for that reason. added stress, but very rewarding, and the stress part is bullshit because it's also very calming and therapeutic. it's a living creature. with so many benefits that it's stupid.

it sucks that prohibition can turn ppl into a criminal and a felon for growing a beautiful plant in their backyard. i think that's part of the reason that i do choose to grow sometimes. because that's just bullshit and it's gotta change.

• Nerve wracking. Yup. Constant paranoia was another big reason to take a break. When my OD got stolen I’d had enough of outdoor 🥺 TBH once I installed a can fan for odor revision a lot of my fear went away. So did the wife’s griping 🙄 TBH too unless you have a family member or good friend to help out you’re pretty much ball n chained to the grow for 4 months. Always a challenge if you have a social life or vacation.

• I love this post! Thanks guys

• Beautiful buds! Nice and ☃️ @v32Finish

• totally agree with @Jdtokes this is a good one!

thanks @superman38NC , just a beautiful plant!

@funkynugz totally investing in an AC infinity for my next run. I thought i could get away without it and even with 2 plants it was ... wow. wont go into flower again without a carbon filter :lol:

• edited February 2021

@v32Finish after my first marriage ended i was growing some huge trees in a townhome rental basement inside a big vinyl shed from Sears running full hydro setup without any odor control PLUS a homemade CO2 yeast bucket burping 24/7. My neighbors had to have known 🤣

Man I was living dangerously those days 😇

Odor control
    controls noids.

Awesome nugz btw 🥰

• lol!!

@funkynugz that is hilarious... just further proves what i already knew. ( = Odor Control. yep) lol

i thought about getting a perpetual system going, but i think that would just be way too time consuming, so for now i've abandoned the idea of a separate veg tent or anything... so I do everything in 1 tent. i'm less worried about that bc i can just exhaust thru a carbon filter.. i'm more worried about controlling during drying. last few times i've used a under-stairs closet, and that's what i'm worried about.

i can't really use the tent to dry... bc typically i have multiple strains going, finishing at different times.. so yeah, it's basically a work in progress. :joy: i think just addressing getting the tent exhaust thru a filter will really be hugely beneficial during flower, but it's just the odor during drying that has me worried now

• (just thinking about this for even 2 minutes, my mind immediately came back to the solution = more tents :lol: )

• Heh yeah. I think you could do a small tent with a pass through to your can. I had a sweet setup for drying in my old place. A tiny half bathroom with a huge fart fan exhausting right out the roof. I filled the sink with water if my air got too dry. Now I use the tent from seed through dry.

• @liarliar03 - Sorry for the late reply on this. I thank you for keeping an eye out for problems. This one's OK, we don't have anyone selling seeds so there's no real conflict. Appreciate it though! :)

• These were from bud that I got from loud&co. a couple of my orders had some seeds in the bud. Top one is northernights and bottom is from pineapple cake