What is the best bud on the menu.

Comments

• I hope your doogies feels better @Rubygirl816 , I hate it when a fur baby is sick.
    I got the arriving late too for three days now.
    Sigh. Oh, the games we play USPS...

• @v32Finish I have to agree, that Prem Ice cream Cake is a winner. I tried it based on your advice and wish I’d gotten more than an 8th.
    Come oooonnnnn tax return LOL

• I've ordered half the menu so it seems I should have some idea. But I really don't. Two Loud packages should arrive today, but neither will have Ice Cream Cake. I will get to find out what this Blue Dream with lots of stems was like!

• I made a plunge on a zip of Deadhead OG, and some Kief Butter OG, I hope it is a 1-2 punch to the face! I have never ordered the Kief before. I religiously just get a zip every few weeks.

• @OzBaxter thanks so much . They become like family our fur babies and it’s tough to watch them grow old! She was the first baby we got, when we first left NY to move to NC, and start a new life, so she really is special to us. Anyway, no package today, again. Maybe tomorrow. Like I said, I will probably get mamas order first now, lol.

• Just when things were going so smoothly lol really looking forward to seeing how these match up to last batch

• seems like my wedding cake just doesn't wanna come either. going on 3 days late. also have a medmama order catching up to my loud order @Rubygirl816 :D

• Yeah I got a loud bout beat the MA tix here , really wanna try the rhino but looking forward to trying some OGK as well

• edited February 2021

@v32Finish still late with my loud order and now my medmama order, that’s supposed to come tomorrow, is going to be late too! It’s so messes up because like two weeks ago I got an order in two days. I don’t know what the heck is going on, we are not having snow here, so it’s not the weather. 🤬

• omg you cant be serious....

• @v32Finish woohoo, just showed up at local distribution center, the loud order that’s late, thank God. Should be here tomorrow now.

• Must be weather where is coining through same but opposite 😅

• nice!! thank goodness.. wow im gonna check mine right now :sunglasses:

• mine from Loud showed delivery on the 18th and has been "in transit, arriving late" ever since with the last scan in WA on the 16th and nothing since. betting there was another big backup bc the weather.

....right when everything was JUST getting back to normal from new year's basically, too :(

• This an an email I just received this morning in reference to my late package. I’m posting it here so anybody else that has a package late @v32Finish is aware of what’s going on

• Sorry I cut off some of the letter

• @v32Finish same but mines Ma and one made couple days later for loud bout to beat it to finish line

• @Rubygirl816 how do you report a package missing for days.do you email them on the informed delivery app?

• edited February 2021

@Kayla then you want number 2, complete help request form.

• @Rubygirl816 thank you very much!

• still no update on mine, but i'm sure to have at least something show up in the next day or 2.. lol

• THE. PAIN. :(

My White Rhino was subbed with Mendo Breath. Sigh. I was really looking forward to that Rhino too. It's my favorite. Hopefully it will show up on the menu again soon...

• My loud order is out for delivery and mamas order just went to arriving late. Sooooo happy my loud order coming today!!! I’m going to be sooooooo stoned since it’s been quite a few days without and it’s premium ice cream cake 😋

• @OzBaxter Subs ruin the experience here for me. I stopped buying after i got subbed the 4th time. Im back now, but just want to celebrate with some good weed

• @OzBaxter man mine was supposed be today but now late but wondering which it'll be now although thought someone said they really enjoyed mendo

• @Rubygirl816 Nice! That Prem Ice Cream Cake is good stuff! 👍🏼
    @BMan I hear you. It rarely happens so I try and think of it as a necessary evil. I mean I could always put “No subs” but at least I got some green.
    @Vapedad78 I only heard of one other person getting their Rhino subbed, so hopefully you get what you ordered

• @OzBaxter I had the mendo breath a while back, from loud, and my hubby and I really liked it. I don’t know if it’s same grower or not, what they have now. How was your Mendo you received?

• @OzBaxter sorry didn't get yours, requested split with jupitor so we'll see what ends up happening, hopefully see something from Fri soon too wanting check out strawnana and master if that gets honored

• @Vapedad78 Eh, no worries. It’s going to happen. I want to try the Strawana too, but decided to give that 100% indica OG a shot first. I’ll let you know how it goes

@Rubygirl816 I haven’t tried it yet, I still had some Jager I’m working on