What is the best bud on the menu.

13»

Comments

• edited February 2021

Omg that ice cream cake is fire @v32Finish @OzBaxter Im feeling awfully lit right now. The smell and the taste of that bud is absolutely delicious. I wish I could swing premium all the time! Although I’ve had some great bud that was indoor, etc. Right now I see my zookies is back on the menu 🤤. Oh here we go again, decisions decisions lol. Have a great rest of the day everybody, I’m going to chill and watch Netflix. I have been so wound tight the last few days with nothing to smoke, I can finally relax. Ok let me shut up now, I’m stoned.

• LMAO @Rubygirl816 Enjoy!! I know the feeling 👍🏼

• @Rubygirl816

I'm so glad you got a delivery, finally! Enjoy, and I hope you're recovering well, my friend.
    All the best to you and hubby!
    💨💚😘

• @Rubygirl816 My MM order that would be out for delivery says "In transit Arriving Late", has not even moved from California from what it tells me? Sad I ran out of meds during the SNOWMAGEDDON here over the past few days.

• I knew this thread was tucked in here somewhere but I couldn't remember which! @Rubygirl816 I just mentioned you in another thread bc I couldn't find this one .. haha

So glad you got.it!! Such a relief.. I love that batch of the ICC . But lots of other great selections at the moment also. Hard to go wrong.

The wedding cake is also really good . 🍰🎂🤩 I can tell it's that same grower.. something about it; I can tell by the density and the bud structure/trim. This batch of WC is maybe a BIT less "tasty" or complex in the smell, but I would say it is more potent and more 'dank' than the last premium wedding cake.

I might throw up a review /pics. A very worthy selection ..