H.O.G.

2»

Comments

• Uh hum I really should Proof read lol I have no intention of getting or taking any shit but I loved the Guatemalan hippie SHIRT. Sometimes I have no idea what Google correct is up to. @MigraineWarrior79 sorry I wasn't hacking on ya , just a stupid mistake angel I dig the "catalog". The more I get into it ,it's like hey that's upstairs in a trunk lol and no shit 😉💨💚🍀

• @MNTDWLER

No worries, darlin
    I wasn't offended. I love the site too, and if I order anymore from it, I'll need a loan, lol!!

• edited February 2021

@TheProfessor well you've seen it tall Now you see it small, this is how it will spend 95% of it's time hooked up to my EQ. I'm enjoying a little BlackBerry kush on yet another sleepless night. @MigraineWarrior79 I do wish I could send you some of the overflow from my youth lol. I hate to think of how much got thrown away or stolen over the years. I lost everything in 1970's something to a roommate and a moving van. All they left was the bathtub ring lol "now" he called a few years later and told me that "he found jesus". I asked him where he was so I could help them meet personally. Well you can tell I'm super fff'd up thanks @medmama for the BlackBerry kush and octane ,I love em both.

• @MNTDWLER dang you have all kinds of 420 goodies pipes,bongs,ect,ect

• edited February 2021

@Kayla yeah I just had to replace quite a bit of glass after a accident in my shop. I love me some glass now. I'm Stoned sleepless and bored lol. I like to vape most of the time when I'm able.Over the years I've collected many objects de la cannabis but only very few that continuously see the light of day . 1) good bong. 2)EQ vape system "hooked to bong" 3) portable vape "pax3 or solo2" 4)Dugout one hitter. 5)good ol rolling papers. These are what I use most but like most I have a collection that has sentimental value. @Kayla show me yours . That goes for the rest of you out there. Break it down 💚🍀

• @MNTDWLER We all need hobbies. Cannabis use is one of the better ones. Side benefits include reduced inflammation and...laughter. Also: One distinguishing feature of humanity, and also my close cousins the Elves, is the dedication to effective and efficient use of tools. I celebrate it here, thusly...I, too, am stoned and sleepless, apparently.

• edited February 2021

@georgetirebiter morning George yep it's been a bitch of a night, and looks to be a tough next few days as weather goes. That kicks my ass my brother but my stoners legos help lol.@kayla if you notice it's the same bong it just assembles 20 different ways. I only use the ashcatcher when combusting and the glycerin chiller condenses vapor to nothing. So 90% of the time I'm using the base the tree perc and the angled mouthpiece. I like to keep all my paraphernalia clean and glass is just easier to get 100% clean again. I would tell anyone who's looking at this bong that the helix mouthpiece isn't all it's cracked up to be..I found the ice pinch or the angled mouthpiece cheaper and 100% better. Oh well I've rambled on enough about nothing so GOOD SATURDAY MORNING MY MEDICINE MAN FAMILY.

• edited February 2021

Good morning @MNTDWLER After successive evenings of getting up every two hours or so, I finally got six hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. This is probably not just related to the cannabis, but it's perhaps no coincidence that I brought out the last of my SS last night. I felt it deep, the relaxation, for the first time in a while.

I want something new and interesting, but SS a staple for a reason. Would be nice to see Grape Ape come back around again. That has been a similarly effective strain for me.

• @georgetirebiter wow I haven't noticed grape ape I'll have to check it out. I'm addicted to sherbert for as long as it stays on the board lol. What a relaxing reliable bud. I just wish I could count on every flower giving me a similar effects dollar per dollar whatever the strain.

• I would love to see some grape ape show up on the menu!!! Had it from dispensary a while back and loved it @georgetirebiter.

• edited February 2021

@MNTDWLER that’s a nice versatile setup there! I with you and GTB, Sunset Sherbet is a vital staple for me. So comforting and relaxing. It has never let me down.

Seems like many of us suffer similarly...I chock most of it up to age and stress. I’m also up every 2-3 hours every night and it takes cannabis to put me back out. @georgetirebiter Grape Ape has always worked for me and I still have a couple grams from a batch from early last year that is pure bliss...then 💤. Blackberry batches have been so inconsistent I stopped buying it for sleep. Platinum OG and the classic Blueberry have never failed me. I buy both in any form whenever I see them. Two hits off a Bluberry vape cart at midnight, again at 2:10, then suddenly it was 6:30. I am so grateful to have medication that works!

• @TheProfessor I still haven't found my go to for sleep. When I've been awake for a couple of days BlackBerry helps. This morning a little Afghan Goo set the mood for the day, it's a mellow follow for me.. and as always a little purple kush is a great wake and bake. I may lean on some Octane for an hours nap this afternoon though, I'm getting kinda loopy.

• edited February 2021

@TheProfessor I would love to see DJ Short's Blueberry back on the list. Wowzer. What a strain. You found that in an Ohio dispensary? I thought I read that somewhere....

• edited February 2021

@MNTDWLER it’s the consistency I need at night so that I can function at work. All of my strains are pretty relaxing and sedating, but that’s what I need daily. The strains I use for sleep I treat more like medication...I use them only as needed...every night of course, but only for sleep. With the Platinum and Blueberry I don’t get much time to enjoy the high...after a few hits my heads too heavy and I can’t keep my eyes open...out! That’s what I’m looking for in a sleep strain.

But today is a new day! It’s a Blueberry Muffins morning!

• edited February 2021

@the Professor thanks I treat all of my A+++ indica's as medications the only problem is I have very few options at the moment because there just haven't been those grabs for me. I'm still vigilant checking the board. Ya know I forgot what I put in the grinder at 4a.m. But it's got me royally Stoned LMAO. I loading my EQ 3 or 4 times and WOWZER am I blissfully oblivious, to the bone baby! @georgetirebiter hope you don't mind that seemed like the perfect place for a WOWZER LOL

• Good use of Wowzer, @MNTDWLER!

@TheProfessor You got me excited about Blueberry. Alas, it's cartridges that are available in the OH dispensaries, not flower. Sad. But hopeful for the future...

• edited February 2021

I’ve been lucky as of late @MNTDWLER. What mm has lacked in really heavy hitting indicas, I’ve surprisingly found in my OH med. dispensaries.

@georgetirebiter I picked up two of the MUV Blueberry carts AND 5 1/10ths of Blueberry flower (Ancient Roots T1) Wednesday (and looks to still be on the menu). I would guess that I’m west of you.😎

• i wanna get ahold of some real-deal blueberry. that stuff that's actually blue/purple and just smells like a jar of blueberry jam. :heart:

• edited February 2021

@v32Finish this Blueberry is very green as described in all the reviews of DJ Short’s original Blueberry I’ve read. It does have the strongest smell of berries of any strain I’ve ever had...stunning! This is maybe the 3rd 1/2 I’ve gotten over the past year. Amazingly tasty, but I never get to enjoy the effects for long.💤

• @georgetirebiter Loud's IG Kush I have found is a good couch lock end-of-the-day smoke. (At least it works for me, maybe not others.)

• I absolutely love H.O.G. @MNTDWLER both me and hubby really like it. Great indica. Just need a few bowls and I am at total ease. I would definitely order more if it was still up. I only ordered a quarter because wasn’t quite sure about it. Doesn’t that suck when you buy something small and it ends up being great bud!!!

• edited March 2021

@Rubygirl816 I revisited my jar of HOG this morning and I still like this one. Unique flavor profile and a mellow indica high. A myrcene and pinene profile eases me into my morning with a full body high. HOG is a great buzz that's strong enough to change course of a bad day but it's not going to put you straight to bed. My wife and I love this and I know there's stronger batches out there and this one is fire . 🔥💚🍀