Recommended strains to try in CO

I am headed to CO in a couple of weeks and wanted to get some recommendations on strains to try while I am out there. I typically have bought Indica's from here, but plan on doing some hiking while out there.

Comments

• edited March 2021

I would try to get some rosin/live rosin/ other solventless.. they have very high quality solventless stuff out there.

as far as strains, check out Rare Dankness (brand/breeder) , Ghost Train Haze & 501st OG(strains), .. those are the first ones that pop into my head, but there's a buncha stuff out there!

I would DEFINITELY look for some rosin carts to bring back.. Olio is a fantastic brand..

go to a high-end dispensary like Rare Dankness and let the budtenders advise you, and just go to town! cheers and have fun

• Denver is great try the green dragon my fav spot the tax will kill ya!!!!

• @v32Finish thanks, I will take your suggestion on rosin. @cmweems1964 yeah, green dragon seemed to be a highly recommended stop.

• @puglover18 I would definitely take @v32Finish advice on the rosin cart's I'd load up on as many as you can.

• What does all that blather have to do with the OP traveling to Colorado? πŸ€”

@puglover18 yeah. If you are packing a goodie bag to take home forget the flowers and grab a handful of live rosin or terp sauce varieties. For flowers a good nugtender will point you the way. Don’t forget to tip em! Have a blast πŸ’₯

• @funkynugz πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Heh. The post I referred to as blather was deleted πŸ˜„
    Someone using the thread to whine about their package being late. No disrespect to @MNTDWLER or others in the thread.

• Did I post something that I forget posting? LUL KAPPA

• 😁 nah it was Tera something.

Just not the right spot to take a shit on the team.

• @funkynugz yeah...they posted the same post in another thread...didn't look to see if they deleted it as well. I saw that coming.πŸ˜€

• I figured it was a carpet bomber πŸ™„

• lol! carpet bomber... lol

oh man i appreciate that, that gave me a good laugh