Awesome Song

Totally out of forum chat but this song hits the mark. Check it out,

I’m in no way associated with this artist, just a bad ass song with a great message. I encourage you to check the lyrics as well.

Peace everyone!

Comments

• Perfect for my WnB this morning, plugged my guitar in halfway thru and played along. Loop builds are much fun. Guy totally shreds around the 5 min mark. Thx.

• This is great. Thanks for sharing! Will definitely be listening to more.

• edited March 2021

I think I may have finally found new music that I love that was recorded in the last 25 years. These guys are amazing. Mihali is the lead singer/lead guitarist.

The band's name is Twiddle.

• edited March 2021

If anyone is tripping on mushrooms, start at 20:15. @georgetirebiter

• I'm having my morning tea, @Sixwaychili. It begins with what seems to me like a very Derek and the Dominos "Layla" vibe...then transitions to Doobies and now...Grateful Dead a little bit. Lots of musical DNA here. Thanks for sharing!

• @Sixwaychili it’s Twiddle! I knew I recognized that unique voice but could not place it. Below is one of my favorite jams of there’s. Was going to see them live here in October but decided to see Pigeons Playing Ping Pong instead. Wish I did the opposite.

• I hear a lot of Dead in there. The piano player is awesome. The whole band is.

• @Sixwaychili @funkynugz wow....was not familiar with them, but there’s a lot to like! Thanks!

• There's nothing I like more than finding new music. 😊

• edited March 2021

Fwiw Twiddle are top10 players in the “Jam Band” music scene so yeah their vibe is definitely in the Dead and Phish/ outdoor music festie realm.

If you like happy bouncy dare I say hippie music check out PPPP, the band I mentioned above. They’re really entertaining live, the lead singer is nuts. Here’s a taste.