Az pot sucks

They legalized it out here in Jan but with the 24%+ state tax (read: kickback) it's no cheaper and definitely no better. Gonna be a while before growers out here get their act together. Nobody beats the quality of Medicine Man.

Comments

• edited April 2021

growyourown ;)

• wow, didn't realize a hashtag was gonna come out like that!! ha! i totally feel you... i have seen this trend in various different places. sometimes, the laws they put in place when "legalizing" it... are just as bad for home growers rights and the peoples RIGHTS to their own garden in their own home.

anyways, yeah.. hope they get their shit together! i won't accept overly high prices or substandard quality, OR to be told which small plants i can or can't grow in my own fkn house, therefore i'm a huge proponent of the grow your own movement. didn't mean to be overzealous tho!!

at least they did legalize it!

• Yes bro alabama has some crazy ass law that no one can buy nor sell combustibles bc its about to be medical here I mean like wtf

• @Zackarrry In OH, medical cannabis can only be vaped (OH is medical only). Combustion as a means of ingestion is prohibited!😳 I've got vaporizers...and pipes, and bongs, and bats, and....😁😎.

• @JaymeeG just take solice in knowing your legal. I'm from a state so backwards were behind everyone else in the country. Just to be able to carry a card..buy weed from MM and be legal, that would be a game changer for me.

• @TheProfessor that is one crazy law😯

• edited April 2021

Well said, @MNTDWLER!! With all its faults, having a medical card has changed my life!! Being legal is a game-changer!

• I’m really hoping that one day I can walk into a shop and buy bud, before I shrivel up and die. I don’t think that’s happening in NC anytime soon.

• @Rubygirl816 I've been saying the same thing since the 70's

• edited April 2021

I think this will all happen sooner than everyone thinks. With VA legalizing and the Fed likely decriminalizing it within a year or so - it’s only a matter of time before almost all states go legal.

Now that NYS is legal all the neighboring states (who haven’t already) will follow suit in the next few years and it will spread south from there. I can definitely see NC being the next southern state to give the “green light” for the path to legalization. Maybe FL before Carolina but once this starts happening the pieces of the puzzle start to connect with most neighboring states not wanting to miss out on a piece of the taxation pie.

• In georgia here....where they have a 1year mandatory minimum on a vape cart....or any type of concentrate or tincture over 15%. Be thankful the laws where you live are getting better. We supposedly have medical here (as long as it can't be smoked, is less than 5%, lived here over a year,etc...... But not able to actually buy it because they still aren't selling it anywhere) so no point in the paperwork and money for a georgia med card. Damn I can't wait to leave. It really makes me hope there is a life after death so all these politicians can burn in hell for all the misery and pain they are profiting from.

• edited April 2021

NC is close but not quite that bad @Thatguy

Even though we don't even have medical. I really don't give a damn what the law is.