WHAT'S YOUR 420 GONNA BE

13Β»

Comments

• I have no idea what happened yesterday, but I was still high when I went to work this morning. I went and hung out with a bunch of co-workers who all smoke like a quarter pound a day or something. I knew I was in trouble when the guy who made chicken wings asked if I had 2. I said I had 6 with extra sauce. That was after a few wax rounds and about 20 1g joints that you weren't allowed not to smoke along with plenty of bong and bowl passes. Holy shit I've never been that high before. When I got home, my gf just looked at me and rolled her eyes, then started fucking with me.

• @Sixwaychili sounds like almost a unmemorable night my friend LMAO. I was still high as a kite myself this morning i passed out on the couch in my shop and didn't even hear the wife go to work. She'll let me know about it when she gets home, I'll just tell her what I always do "mary jane is the only woman who never complains when I hit her" πŸ˜‰

• I'm so confused. I got a label printed in San Jose just now but didn't order anything from Loud this time. Or maybe I did. lol

• edited April 2021

@Sixwaychili you’re just stoned...must have been some 4/20!😁. Medmama is out of CA, Loud’s in WA.🀣πŸ€ͺ

• LMAO πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ yes sir, high you are @Sixwaychili . At least you've seen a label, I've yet to see one.

• Not confused @Sixwaychili but I'll have what you're havingπŸ€―πŸ’¨πŸ˜„. I got 3 Mama labels no Loud yet. Grabbed Loud's Premium Fruit Loops by pure luck..hope its better than last batch.

• edited April 2021

Hahaha, thanks guys. I must have still been stoned. It was those wings that I ate 3 times as much as I was supposed to. Actually probably 10 times because I kept getting more sauce.

• I want those wings- what dimension do they exist in?

• Has anybody tried @LoudnCo prem purple punch? I hope it looks just like the pic that's up for the strain it looks str8 gas!πŸ”₯🀞πŸ₯‡πŸš€πŸ“¬β³

• @MNTDWLER I couldn't imagine little alone supply birthdays and Christmas's for 53 grandchildren. Hell I'd have trouble remembering all their names!! LoL what about ole uncle dweller is he good with their names?

• edited April 2021

@Keylow69 oh hell no, I know the first 8 after that their just "hey kid" lol

• @MikeyC I'm not sure if I can get back to that dimension.