WHAT'S YOUR 420 GONNA BE

Comments

• When are they starting the deals

• Would be nice to not have to sit here refreshing for hours while I need to get out and do stuff.

• @LoudnCo Congratulations!!!

• @LoudnCo Congratulations!! That's wonderful!!

• Ended up going with 1/2 of Premium Bacio Gelato and 4 1g syringes of Maui Wowie/Sunset Sherbert.

• @LoudnCo Congratulations!!

• Tossed on a zip of Royal Kush OD on top of the Happy Hour zip. 20%⬇️ is too good to pass up. It’s gonna be a great day 🎄

• Backed off my order in lieu of @LoudnCo upcoming drop. Ordered Magoo, Biscotti, hindu kush shatter, Kashmir kush wax "thanks for the heads up @MigraineWarrior79". Checking hourly on the board 😁. Whatta day.

• And @LoudnCo has some new menu offerings @MNTDWLER @MigraineWarrior79 !

• @TheProfessor Amazing huh? Ordered some Master Kush & GG#4.

• Yep, @ChunksEggo8187 , there are some really nice choices on the menu for this special day!

• edited April 2021

@TheProfessor thanks I just got outta the doc's and saw the drop, even though I'm kinda kushied out the Master's looking pretty good . I was dreaming of some cookies..but now I'm pondering a GG#4 split?? Decisions, decisions 🤔

• I ended up pretty much sticking to my plan @MNTDWLER and kept it simple. The wife really wanted Cherry Pie so I went with a two ounce split of Cherry Pie and Blu Magoo. I'm even OK with an indica substitution of Layer Cake or Blue Zkittles.😁 I'm pretty confident that we'll be happy with whatever comes!😎

• @TheProfessor I agree and did the exact same thing with 2oz split BM & CP. I also ordered 8g's of hindu and 4g's of Kashmir. At this point it's hard to order more with what I have coming, what I just ordered and what I already have. But.. man it's hard with these prices not to stock up. Burn a fat one, hug your wife and enjoy your holiday my friend.

• @MNTDWLER that’s an awesome order if I may say so!🧐😁. I like the way you think my friend. I’m contemplating another order as I type...it’s just worth it! I also still have a couple weeks of “days” of medical cannabis that I need to use...good for an ounce or so and some concentrates. Decisions decisions!🤔😁

• Only seems right, @LoudnCo poppin beans on 420- human beans! ;) congrats dude!! can't wait to see what you pick up, but most of all glad to hear all is well.

happy 420!!!!!!!!

• @TheProfessor yeah I caved..I just couldn't resist the Blue Zkittlez along with a couple of watermelon og refills. Now I need this day to end for the sake of my bank account lol. Damn, so many tasty treats up right now..do me a favor when you hit the dispensary, pick up some cookies for me 😁🍪🥛.

• @MNTDWLER Will do my friend...I love cookies and I'm always happy to share!😁

• @TheProfessor I love when other kids share their cookies with me. 😜

• @MNTDWLER...60 something year-old kids with their snacks and toys!🤣😁😎

• @TheProfessor ain't life grand, other baby boomers got the jobs and the intrest rates. We get bud and brownies..at this point in my life I think we got the better part of the deal 😁

• I just woke from a weed coma.
    What day is it?

• @MigraineWarrior79 uhh tuddersday ? What a day indeed 🤪

• @v32Finish thanks! this makes number four!

• @LoudnCo Wow, I only have three. No wonder you smoke weed LOL 😜👍🏼

• I had saved up so I got 3 zips this morning Papaya Cake , Strawberry Lemonade and Bacio Gelato and this PM I got 2 zips of Lodi Dodi ( the best strain I have ever smoked for my ADHD so it's my main med) and a zip of Master Kush thank you @LoudnCo for the Lodi Dodi

• @OzBaxter we have a whole tribe vibe here so it's really not too shabby.

• edited April 2021

@LoudnCo Terrifying and terrific at the same time..three kids,5 grandkids and two beautiful 3yr old great granddaughter's. That's nothing compared to the wife's sister 53 grandchildren I can't imagine. I steers clear around the Holidays 😁

• @MNTDWLER Oh wow I would to! They aren't all technically mine...but they became mine. <3