420 orders

Ordered on 420 wondering if anyone has seen there order shipped or label created who ordered on the same day.

Comments

• I had one label created on the 21st one on the 22nd and my a1 yola order yesterday.

• I had label created on the 21st from mama.

• edited April 2021

Mine says it will be here the 26th and i ordered from MM and Loud n Co. Pretty happy about it.

@medmama @LoudnCo HAVE BEEN KILLING IT WITH THEIR SHIPPING TIMES🔥🔥🔥

• I just hope my reshipped stuff is on the way

• Dang nothing here last time i got no notice it was never shipped.thank you

• ID says my package will be here Monday 4/26.

• How do you all get the alerts? Shopify?

• Informed delivery usps

• Yea mine have been 5 days most time here lately local news put the usps on notice about delivery issues and ever since then its been much better

• Ordered from medmama on 19th got label created 21st supposedly itl be here tomorrow. Ordered from loud on 4/20 no label yet.i hope it gets done soon!

• I'd say their were so many orders it will take 2 to 3 weeks just to get them packed up.then a week to get them all out to the post office. Then a week to get delivered. So we are looking at a months wait probably!

• It will definitely slow them down for a bit but not 2-3 weeks! Maybe 2-3 days1

• I never had a problem waiting and I especially don't now! Thanks for the great sale!

• @medman we still have to deal with usps .itl show though I have meds to hold me over.i was exaggerating about the shippers but not the postal.lol no big deal that fire is worth the wait

• Ordered 420 from Medmama it's supposed to be here Monday. Good Stuff! Thanks

• Same here @Kellybelly99 at least my Mama order says Monday. Ordered a zip of Mimosa. Still on the menu so I feel good it won’t get subbed 🤞🏼

• @medman didn't slow them down much, I ordered on 420 and have 3 packages due Monday that's pretty good coast to almost coast 😁. Looking forward to all the goodies from both shippers, I keep enough on hand as not to worry much about a few days..hell I'm grey and bald enough already. 😉

• I ordered the Premium Bacio Gelato at 11am (central time) on 420...and I just received my package! 4 days from Cali to Texas. That is phenomenal. Thanks @medmama and thank you so much @medicineman! I truly don't know what I would do without y'all.

• Picture says a thousand weeds...🙌🏽

• @funkynugz

My stoned ass read this as "thousand weeKs" lol

• well, I have had zipo come thru ordered 7pm 4/20 last time I was screwed and it had not shipped dang it man.

• Ordered on 420 three orders and as a wise man once sang 🎼Come Monday it'll be alright 🎼

• ID says we should have our Cherry Pie and Blue Magoo Monday by 8:00. I’m excited for both!😎

• @MigraineWarrior79 🤣 yeah a weak play on words

@MNTDWLER my ID app works great but I added the Shop app for grins and it worked too after a while thinking. But how do you get your tracking info in there if you don’t have ID to get the tracking number? Does Shop pick it up automatically from USPS?

• edited April 2021

Evidently..I'm stumped I signed up for informed delivery, was notified it wasn't available to me. So I signed in to shopify I would much rather get id much more information and first hand. You tell me what's going on lol. I get notifications from the post office btsom. I do get a tracking number from shopify but try to put that into ID it goes gorilla shit and tells me "not available in your area" I laughed my as off .

• edited April 2021

Weird. Let me see what happens when I have another Usps package on its way. I kinda like the confetti explosion when the package arrives 🎉

• edited April 2021

*Bacio Gelato. (Monday)
    *Sunset Sherbet.
    *Fruit Loops. (No label until Monday?)
    *Lemon Pound Cake(not 420 sale)
    *A1 Yola(not 420 sale)
    *Watermelon OG Distillates - (Tuesday)
    MY 420 order got out of hand.I won't even mention quantity(yet). I'll try to be more involved around here and drop reviews for everyone.

• I’m still waiting on a label to be created from my 4/20 order ID has worked on every order I’ve ever made they might be running behind from all the orders not sure

• Slapjack mee too

• I got a email from usps saying informed delivery app was going away. sometime in the next couple of months. Did anyone else get it??