Med Mama Helper Here!

Comments

• @Med Mama Helper will you be restocking the 550mg chocolate bars??

• edited May 2021

@Med Mama Helper I picked up the Tropicana cookies indoor based off the stock photo. Today I see more photos n updated photos possibly. N the Tropicana cookies dont look purple like before? Which photo is the accurate photo? I really hoping it's the purple.

• An old pic was in place, the current pic is accurate. If you have an issue with the order, contact me on the site please. MB

• @LIT Not sure if you've looked, but bars are available now.

• Thank you @medboy . I posted on here first to not bother you. U are a true professional.

• @medboy order placed!! Thanks for the heads up!!

• Question for Med Mama. Why are the strains you offer in syringes also not offered in pre-filled carts, after all you have the product to fill the carts yourself. Just don't like filling carts...too messy.

• Thanks @medmama showed with the quickness can't wait to open

• @Med Mama Helper - sigh. 3 "labels created" for the same order and still it sits there. Is someone stealing orders? I know y'all hate complaints on this forum, and yes I have already made contact and blah blah. That is how I ended up with 3 labels created for the same order, I guess. I am just curious as to how dropping a small package in the mailbox can become so difficult.

You know I love you guys/gals. I guess I am feeling the stress of it as I am down to my backup supply of candies.

• Mine hadn't moved since created over weekend and showed up today

• edited May 2021

Thanks for the fast shipping, and the bud. Thanks again this is why I’m a customer for life. the blue frost is delightful!!

• Problem solved. Thank you @medmama

• Never had a problem with packs longer than 11 business days. All. Other problems corrected.

• Medmama helper help please, i placed an order lastnight, i sent payment to the wallet but i still havnt recieved my confirmation emails yet.

• @907ak420 - You need to make this request through the contact link on the order page.

• I emailed MB. Hopefully its just the site being updated.

• That ought to do it. Specific requests are not dealt with here. Gripes like mine (above) are barely tolerated. :wink:

• Im freaking out now, i still have not recieved my email confirmations on my orders paid for.🤯

• There's a way to check though through a website if they received it. Hold. On

• Did you check the blochchain

• 907ak420 -> If you haven't already, use the contact form on the site to ask me. Please don't hijack completely unrelated threads. Thanks!

• Hey any way we may get more RSO?
    It feels popular Mama! Luv for you!

• @Med Mama Helper anymore outdoor available soon

• @MedMamaHelper (or anyone else), I had a question about the black water live resin. How is the consistency of it, soft or hard? Looks more chunky and diamond-y from the pic. Thanks for your help!!

• @Yabbadabba mine days it'll be here Friday ill let you know bro

• Thanks @Zackarrry much appreciated!!

• The thread reads "medmama helper here".... at the time i was freaking out about the site being down and all. No emails, nothing. I thought the thread read medmam helper so, i asked for help here. I dont know where this hijacking completely unrelated threads is coming from @MB.

• Because orders come to me. Tracking requests go to me. Communication about problems with orders come to me. They're here to answer general questions, not for customer support. The forum is not a place for customer support. Email me or use the contact form.

• What the big man said 😉 @medboy thanks so much for trying to keep this cluster F%#* on track..I don't envy the job but you do it well boss 😁

• Okay @mb lets take the gloves off. At the time the website was down or being updated.. again at the time no emails were going through, i freaked out because nothing was happening for two days. On the third day i finally got a response from the blockchain. I guess i was asking if that was happening to anyone else bossman.