Med Mama Helper Here!

Comments

• Are the grapelato and gellati the samething? The pics seem to be exactly the same.

• @weedboy22 ive had orders take anywhere from 4 days to 31days. Like MM says they always deliver...

• @907ak420 tru just never happens thanks for the encouragement

• edited May 2021

@907ak420 The Grapelato and Gelatti are related, but different strains. Looks like loud used the same stock photo. The picture could be either or neither. That happens frequently here...note medmama’s Blueberry Zkittles and Cherry Pie pics...same picture. I stopped paying attention to the menu pictures and descriptions a couple years ago. The Blueberry Zkittles description is for Blue Zkittles (an indica hybrid), whereas Blueberry Zkittles is really sativa dominant. I generally research, order, and hope for the best...it’s worked perfectly for three years!

• edited May 2021

So package finally came today .......and Somone definitely stole my mail ....I’m furious someone please help me to what I can do. I know this is not med mamas fault but damn... 😡😡😡

• If your package came how is it stolen?can you elaborate a little? @Weedboy22

• I tried to upload pics but it’s got a big stamp that says “received unsealed” package literally looks like Godzilla himself ripped it open.... nothing Inside. So somone within the Usps network is smoking some premium gas right now. SMH

• edited May 2021

Open box

• So fucking disappointing....

• Has anyone else had this issue I’m at a loss on what to do. I wanna order more but don’t know if it’s work the risk of being taken again. Thanks all..

• edited May 2021

@Weedboy22 that sucks for sure. I’ve been ordering for three years and no issues whatsoever. Contact @medboy through the contact form and explain the issue. He may want to see the pictures. In the meantime you might want to delete your first picture as it still has an awful lot of traceable information in it. Not a good thing here.😎

• edited May 2021

I’d ask myself if someone I know knew I had a package coming. Just my 2 cents. Shit my bad. Just saw it said received unsealed.

• @TheProfessor True sorry (deleted) just frustrated really just wanted to show the stamp “received unsealed” apparently this happened before it got to my local post office and hence the stamp they applied. @medboy i know this has nothing to do with you guys..... I guess I am just venting. I appreciate everything y’all do

• Contact @medboy and they’ll make it right...they always do!! Your frustration is completely understandable, but I think you’re pretty safe to order again. You really have no idea at what point in-transit the damage/occurred.

• Show @medboy the sticker that says that the p.o received unsealed. If I were you I would not let anyone know your expecting a package. Medboy will make it right if you show th he seal that said recieved open.95 % sure he will

• @Med Mama Helper Question: about a month or so ago @medmama had a flower strain called Buddha. Do you know by chance if it was Laughing Buddha? I have been trying to get an answer but have not had any luck. Any possible input would be appreciated. I know it was before your time here, but I figured I would take a chance.

• @Kayla noone knew I hadn’t told a soul I honesty think it’ the Usps employees because it was received unsealed by my post office which means before it got to them it was tampered with also as far as damaging along transit l. Both the package and the inside packaging was torn. Again not accusing anyone of anything. Thanks guys

• I sent @medboy a message! Maybe he can do something if not I understand as it is not his fault nor mine.

• @Med Mama Helper what additional information can you provide regarding the half gram vape CBD?

What's the CBD potency like per unit?

Can the consumer request a particular strain/terpene profile?

• Y’all @medboy is the goat ! 🙏

• @Weedboy22 I assume medboy is making it right as to your response. Congrats. I knew they would help you out since it wasn't your fault 😁🤗

• @Weedboy22 I've never had an issue, but It's been my observation that @medicineman always makes it right!👍

• Med boy is a true professional and will always have my business !

• Door dash just dropped my order in the driveway and was like "what do you want to do?". I prefer the customer service here to anyone.

• LOL @MikeyC i had postmates take 3 hrs to deliver a meal one time and the driver was pissed off when i refused the food .... good times

• @Med Mama Helper you guys are the best. I received my package and I was subbed but instead of down grading me you all made me feel as special as a prom date by giving me premium Afgoo as opposed to the sour d I had ordered. Makes a person feel good that this level of customer service is available. As a funeral Director a lasting imprint is left when the level of service far exceeds expectations. So thanks for keeping it classy :)