Cash app

sent bitcoin at 1:00 pm est thru cash app to pay for order, 9:00 pm status on block chain still pending, never waited this long to be released from block chain, anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• No still pending

• Always got email when bitcoin released from block chain none yet says Silk pending on cash app

• Mine took longer than usual, but I did eventually get it.

• Got text bitcoin released from block chain 12hrs later got pay confirmation never took that long

• Having the same issue now. It’s been about 9 hours since I sent it. Will provide an update if/when I get confirmation. First time using CashApp to send

• edited May 2021

So what's up with this blockchain transaction slow down with Cash App?

• With the bitcoin selloff currently happening, the blockchain is a bit insane. The CashApp send fees are pretty low, which means these are getting bumped to the back of the queue again and again as folks sell off with higher send fees. Not sure if CashApp allows you to bump the send fee, but that's what you'd need to do to get it moving.

I've received a LOT of email today with "where's my confirmation" questions and they're all blockchain slowdown related and CashApp. To anyone reading this, WE don't control this at all and sending more bitcoin to the wallet will NOT help.

• 48 hours without completing the transfer.

Any chance an order would cancel before the transaction completes? What then?

• Appreciate the heads up @medboy. Ordered yesterday morning @ 7am, received confirmation 20 hours later.

• Not sure if it's actually better today, but rather than a total bombardment of emails about it today I only have a handful. Progress?

• @medboy I got my confirmation in fifteen minutes yesterday, from cash app.

• No progress just trying not to annoy you 😞

• Got a confirmation overnight, 3 days later

• Got a confirmation over night 3-4 days later. Usually instant.