Discount Outdoor!

2»

Comments

• @Bambino21

Seriously! ☹
    I've had a handful if Loud's orders take 3 days, though. Maybe with Mom leaving, Loud will get more hands on deck, and get things out quicker with the demand that's going to hit him after Mom's gone.

• edited August 2021

Wow! Two days @MigraineWarrior79! I ordered some Pound Cake, Ice Cream Cake and a few carts. Wow, Medmama is sure going to be missed.

• @TheProfessor
    Expect the unexpected! 😁

• Grabbed a 1/4 of sweet tooth discount to give it a try. It won the cannabis cup in 2001 in Amsterdam (as stated in the description). That happened to be the one and only year I attended that event and I haven’t had it since. it will literally be a blast from the past. Just like @TheProfessor said, my wife and I are going to miss mama a ton. Wonder how long before she sells out of everything?

• Wow…pretty cool @posternugbag! I spent a weekend in A-dam in ‘93…what a place! What a weekend!😎😁🤣

• @TreesPlz

It's amazing! I smoke it when I'm ready to snooze. I'll take some pics later on. It's got some purple color to it.

• Good to hear 😊

• Anybody get the Mendocino yet? My package has taken a detour somewhere and seeing people comment about the discount bud, figured I’d ask. I’m looking forward to it

• edited August 2021

Hindu for yall 😁
    )
    )

• edited August 2021

A friend of mine ordered some of the sour diesel and LOVED it. It was her first time ordering from MM and couldn’t believe she waited so long to order. She was skeptical. I told her Ive been ordering, for over a year now, what are you skeptical for. She’s physically disabled and can’t get out of bed. It’s the only relief she gets. Another happy customer! Enjoy @MigraineWarrior79

• @Rubygirl816

I hope she continues to find relief through cannabis! I was once in her position, and was existing in bed. I thank God for this amazing plant, and His healing. 😘😁

• @MigraineWarrior79 Beautiful. I ordered some outdoor Master Kush. And my Boveda packs just came in. First time using them. My order will be here shortly. That looks pretty dang delicious though!!

• @MigraineWarrior79 Always appreciate the pics! Thanks! Looks good to me!

• @Bambino21

I've been considering picking up some Master, myself. It's definitely a fav of mine.
    You'll wonder how you ever got along without the Bodeva once you start using them. 😁

@ChunksEggo8187

You're welcome, friend! It's great!

• Mendocino haven’t tried it yet, but the smell immediately filled the room upon opening the bag. Smells sweet. Teeny dry but excellent. Wish I had bought more! Just smoked some of the discount ICC (love by the way) will let you know how the Mendo is later. Thanks medmama, for great medicine, as always

• This is Ice Cream Cake (discount)