Note to LOUD 'N' CO.......

Comments

• I guess that settles it ,it isn't medboy or loud the only other variable is post office. I can say I use other sites and this one is by far the best for consistent delivery and amazing costumer service in my experience, thank you all

• edited September 2021

My package has movement!

@JelfSpicoli 60 packages a day! What you selling, lube!?

• Oreo cookies

• You can definitely tell it's the hubs in that area that seem to bottle neck things at times unfortunately. doppelganger is my answer for the pic

• Just picked up foebidden fruit and a zip of biscotti. The forbidden fruit is STRONG smelling and knock you out strong. Wow @Rockafire you were right!! The biscotti really didn’t have a strong smell to it at all. also the biscotti went right into jar of boveda. Haven’t smoked any, hoping it gets a bit better, in a few days. My husband said to tell you all, thanks for the boveda tip. It’s helps save a lot of bud!

• If I had another child I'd name them boveda. Twins? Boveda and Velveeta.

• @Rubygirl816 thanks for the heads up on the forbidden fruit. I was just doing dab's of FF diamonds with a nice dab of Runtz terp sauce mixed in. Now I can look forward to the flower that should be here by Friday. It sounds great and just what I needed to put back with the Mars Landing and Runtz I picked up before mom went into her first retirement lol.

• @MNTDWLER definitely a great zip of bud!! My husband puts together a little supply for himself, when he leaves for work. Out of all the bud in the house, he grabbed the forbidden fruit, to take with him for the week!! I tried to get Mars and was subbed with waffle cone. I asked for sub of wedding cake and nope not that either. Kind of annoys me cause the wedding cake was still up for a bit, AFTER I got my order, and I already had a zip of waffle cone and wasn’t thrilled with it, not for premium. Let me know how you like forbidden fruit!

• edited September 2021

@Runygirl816 @LoudnCo I sure hope so, this is my 3rd time trying to get some forbidden fruit, and still nothing yet. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

• @USvet11 did you see a label at all? What do you mean this is third time?

• @Rubygirl816 first 2 time it was subbed out. No lable at all this time.

• @Rubygirl816 all is good, still no label but the wifey just let me know it's waiting for me when I get home

• They subbed sfv og with rainbow chip- will report back soon after boveda

• @LoudnCo My only issue is, and I really don't have an issue, but if I did it's that sometimes y'all blame the post office but it'll go to five days without a label created sometimes after I pay. And that's not the post office when you guys create a label yes it takes a couple hours but then it'll show up on our system on our informed delivery as "label created post office waiting for a package" now I get there's nothing you can do after that that's all about the hub. My only complaint is that sometimes it takes longer than it should for that label to be created. I do eBay and so I know what happens after you create a label. The post office is not involved at that point. And it's not always like that sometimes you guys have labels created in 36 hours. But I never seen 24. But I will say you guys concentrates, wax especially And your bud is the best. Hands-down. So nothing but love. Sorry if I seemed harsh. Just an outside opinion. I have a pretty decent customer.

• @Theboyua generally speaking we pack and make labels on the same day. There are a few time where yes it will take us a bit longer but for the most part both things occur on the same day and then we send them out late that night or early the next morning. Informed delivery is also not on our side. I am in no way saying that stuff doesn't happen on our end or that we are perfect, we are not, but we do have a pretty quick turn around.

• The rainbow chip gushers is awesome and I put my review alongside the professor somewhere else

• edited September 2021

@LoudnCo that's fair and that's my fault for just blaming you like that, that wasn't the right on my side. I have no idea how the USPS system works for you peeps and I don't think anybody knows how it REALLY works so I apologize if that was rude.
    Just because it works one way for me and my labels appear within a couple hours doesn't mean it's the same there. I just know that when I create them on my computer that regardless of what USPS does in a few hours it shows that the shipment has been started but y'all system may be different. You guys have always sent me great product and for that I am appreciative. I can't think of one strain that I've been disappointed in. Again I have no idea how your system works or what you guys do so if you tell me that you pack them and ship them that quick then I have no choice but to believe you because you've always been straight with me. for real I feel bad about that post if I could take it down I would. So please accept my apology. Peace.

I actually just flag that post man I was high and didn't think about what I was saying that was totally unfair to you guys. I'm gonna try to have them remove it

• @Theboyua No worries at all man. I don't get offended all that easily. It is totally valid why you would have thought that; I would have to if I were you. No reason to feel bad for simply stating your thoughts. I really wish why I knew why USPS and informed delivery hates us/our hub. For real don't stress.

• @LoudnCo If I were a mail carrier I would despise having to pick up square boxes that don't fit in most mail boxes. Why aren't USPS Priority mail boxes being used? Ordered from you on and off for the last 7 years and I always hold my breath waiting for it to arrive. Thanks for all your work.

• @antfuzz we used to use them but ran into some issues with USPS being able to pick them out so we switched it up and use a bunch of different box sizes now so they don't look the same. It is just an extra level of security we take to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.

• @LoudnCo your packaging and product have always been spot on with me. Thank you and your staff! Long time customer.

• @LoudnCo I had a feeling that might be the case with boxes. Appreciate you looking out for all of us.

• edited September 2021

@LoudnCo I appreciate the level of security that you have always placed on my order's. I understand the complexity of the business that you run.. varying box sizes and drop off locations is a extra step and a expense you do just for us. Personally I'm appreciative of the reshipment you sent me and the fact that you monitor the forum is fantastic. I guess what I'm saying is thanks for taking that extra step and providing us with premium quality medicines through the years. My only question would be have you ever thought about including a hydrating packet in your flower order's .It would go a long way in insuring we get the best of your best. Thanks

• @MNTDWLER we have considered that but it is would add a lot more time packing each order (you may not think it would be that long of a process but it is!) and it is an expense that would greatly cut into our margins.

• @LoudnCo understand, hey it never hurts to ask lol...thanks for the response💚💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER hey you never know unless you ask! :smiley:

• When I used to live in Port Angeles, WA, which is about an hour drive and half hour ferry ride from seattle, the mail was awful! I mailed court paperwork from Port Angeles to Seattle and it took 3 weeks! Whenever family would send packages from the east coast it took at least 2 weeks. USPS in western Washington State needs to get their act together.

• edited September 2021

So this is in no way a complaint, I'm happy as a lamb. Just a question. I had a label created on the 16th. It's still sitting there. Is that about normal for everybody? Just curious. Seems like mine usually moves a little bit quicker than that but it's been 4 or 5 weeks or so since I've ordered from loud and I wanted to get a second opinion. like I said I'm not complaining, I'm just happy we have this site. and i'm able to do this, I just wanted to see what the timeline was like for some of you other folks. Thanks!

ps. Props to medboy. True professional.

• I Have one from early on the 17th wondering myself