Note to LOUD 'N' CO.......

Comments

• Usually it just says label created for me until it reaches my regional post office distribution center. The seattle area post office must not scan them as they go out the door all the time so we dont see movement until its out for delivery sometimes

• @cmweems1964 any movement yet for you?

• edited September 2021

Yep!!! dropped last night in transit Thursday for me!!! USPS for me has been fast if the past holds true I will get on wed instead we will see!!!

• edited September 2021

@cmweems1964 Glad for you! but damn mine created a day earlier and hasn't moved a minute. label created 6 days ago. not feeling good about this one. damnit. Happy for you though. I know it's nobody's fault but the shit is frustrating . Luckily I have other sources. i'll tell you though if Loud could have faster shipping I would buy every single thing from them. Love their products. But that shipping wait time....

• Theboyua out for delivery today and CC Club I ordered Sunday will be here tomorrow so far shipping is looking better than it has for me .

• @cmweems1964 another night. another night of zero movement. going on a week now... glad you are getting strait though!

• I'm right there with ya. Ordered on the 17th. Label created early on the 21st and no movement since..

• yeah mine was created early on the 16th...

• I was surprised because I was caught up in the INF thing and med boy had to verify my order but it was sent and i got it today

• I think mine has entered the "void" as someone on this forum likes to call it. I can't remember who it is. But I'm pretty sure my package is there.

• @Theboyua That would be me. :sweat_smile: The void of lost packages is akin to the dryer that steals only one sock...except takes way more valuable things and it is way more of a bummer.

• Bummer for sure! In the past louds been 5 days from order at the door but not this time...

• @LoudnCo Ha! i couldn't remember who called it that! hilarious. That's a fantastic name. and who knew that's where my socks were all this time? It's no worries buddy. It'll show sometime or I know you guys will take care of it. Nothing we can do about our USPS brethren. ✌️

• @LoudnCo you guys ever seen a pack show up after 9 days in pre ship? just curious.

• @LoudnCo you guys ever seen a pack show up after 9 days in pre ship? just curious.

• @Theboyua I believe I have. I have seen so many weird things that I don't clearly remember them all but that does sound like a thing I have seen happen.

• @LoudnCo Maybe I'll get a surprise in the next day or so. 🤞🏼 Make things easier on everybody. also just wanted to tell you that the herb that I have received of late has all been on point. Indoor has been great but A couple of the premiums lately have just been unreal! Top shelf. I appreciate the standard. Thank you for responding. Have a great weekend.

• Ordered Wednesday and no label still as of this morning!!! This is why I ordered from mama all the time! This sucks.

• @Rubygirl816

I ordered Wednesday too, and mine popped up overnight. It's in pre-ship status, but the ins is at 100 bucks, so as @MoonMan5 said it's been scanned and in the system. Im figuring yours is in there somewhere. I'll keep ya posted!

• edited September 2021

Thanks so much @MigraineWarrior79 appreciate it. Funny whenever I have meds, the packages come quick, when I’m just about out, takes forever lol. Thanks again

• We haven’t been sleeping and have been smoking twice as much right now. I guess that’s why we are just about out.

• @Rubygirl816

That's how it is for me too, my friend, lol. I hope it gets to you quickly, and sleep returns (as well as your furrbaby).
    All my 💚 goes out to you guys

• @MigraineWarrior79 did you see the discount shatter and carts CC put up? I just ordered some. The shatter I got from them, as a sample, was pretty good! Interested to see what the carts are like, even though I prefer the cheaper refills. I will let you know!

• @Rubygirl816

I sure didn't, but I'm going look now! Thanks darlin!

• @Rubygirl816 cc had carts available?

• edited September 2021

Yes!! @Fallguy they had half gram and full gram carts. Half gram in gdp and full grams, in something else. I can’t remember off the top of my head. I ordered the full grams.

• edited September 2021

@fallguy banana Kush is the other. They are still there, in the middle of the page, between loud and the other new shippers refills

• @Rubygirl816 thanks. Let me know how they are. Mamas refills are not the quality I'm seeking, It would be awesome to get "dispensary" grade carts. Although eating mamas refills it only takes a drop and I'm out.

• edited September 2021

@Rubygirl816 feel your pain. i've been in label created status going on 11 days!! lol!

• @Fallguy I know what you mean about mamas refills not being the same quality, as dispensary. I’m hoping the ones I just ordered from CC will be 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 They sure as hell look similar. @Theboyua now I feel bad complaining about a few days of not seeing a label. Just have very little patience right now. Wish that hub there, where loud ships from, would get their shit together. There’s has to be a phenomenal number of complaints about it. Can’t be just us. Have a good Sunday everybody. Putting my boots on to go look for our dog, for the thirteenth day. 😢