Indoor gelato!

Man has anyone got this flower from Merlin! You read the review I just got to order! But would to know if that or anouther in flower to sugesst?

Comments

• The indoor gelato is fantastic. I just received that, wedding cake and zookies. One was better than the next @kleco82

• @Rubygirl816 how would you describe this batch of Zookies? Are they pretty tight buds, dried and cured well? I got some Gelato on the way but thinking of going back for some Zookies and I know you are a big fan of it. Would you say it’s a good daytime smoke?

• tks looks like a gelato/zookies split!

• Smoking the indoor gelato now. Pretty good. I would buy again.

• edited December 2021

@posternugbag both zips of zookies I’ve gotten were beautifully cured and trimmed. Nice tight buds. I’m going back for third zip now. I smoke it all day long. Doesn’t make me lazy, but I have pretty high tolerance. You can’t go wrong with zookies.

• This is the bottom of the zip. Wanted to show you

• Thanks for that @Rubygirl816 i ended up ordering a zip of Zookies last night so I should get to try it next week sometime. Also ordered a few of the carts and some Sour Willie to give CC a try. Got some Gelato coming in the next few days too. Should be sitting pretty for a bit over here! Appreciate the photo and info.

• Thanks @Rubygirl816 my Zookies and Wedding Cake are supposed to be here tomorrow!

• @TheProfessor the wedding cake is really good, as well. You should be happy!

• Thanks ruby, loud just put up wedding cake again so I felt obligated to pick up another zip.

• ID now says delivery today! Looking forward to trying Zookies and it’s probably been over a year since I’ve had Wedding Cake! 😊😁🧐

• Thx! @Rubygirl816 Zookies looks really nice.I’m very pleased with the WC and gelato too. The gelato provides excellent rest.

• Just watched USPS drop my package off. Now I just need to get home! Ordered Friday, delivered Wednesday! Sweet!😊🧐

• @Rubygirl816 beautiful picture, I haven't had zookies in over a year but damn with nuggets like those I can't go wrong. Thanks for the pic and short but insightful review😁

• edited December 2021

How does wedding cake compare to ice cream cake?

edit - Nevermind, I keep getting those two mixed up!

• Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents on Gelato. Looks good - just like the sample pic. Dark average size buds. Smells super good - stink up the closet good. The effects are great. I had a nice evening winter walk last night with my Gelato. I have to say - I was euphorically surprised! Ive gone through a few jars of other strains lately that just left me without effects. Blank. Gelato has renewed my faith that it is not my tolerance level, its the weak weed! I have purchased a couple of premiums in the past that were not of this quality. I would recommend this batch of Gelato !!

• edited December 2021

Dang. All these new choices and afraid to wait till mid month special. I should not look on here so often. Lol. Sherbert/ strawberry Mac and Jager on the way. Merry Xmas!!!!

• There's something for everyone and you can indulge now and later. Don't let fomo control your medicine.

• @Sixwaychili wedding cake strain is alot more dense than icecream cake, better tasting too i think.

• Last batch of ice cream came in kinda leafy, but still good hard bud.