Give MB a raise!

Tks to MB he helped take care of a Major problem for me tks for hooking me up an taking the time to answer my questions an getting my order an Bitcoin on track again! Now whens the Mid December sale to stock up!!!TKs again

Comments

• Glad I could help! :)

• Another satisfied customer. :smiley:

• @medboy thank you for the replacement, and you too @LoudnCo it was appreciated. The jungle punch is pretty damn good! Because of the animal cookies in it reminds me of zookies. Nice big beautiful buds. Haven’t smoked yet, but have a feeling really going to enjoy this one!! Thanks again! Seriously, best customer service!

• @Rubygirl816

👀 Even more excited to receive mine!

• @medboy is the shit💩! Truly superb customer support 👏

• Can we get a tip section add to the order form? Medboy has gone above and beyond for some many of us that I’m sure people would love to show some love back

• Fo sure. Placed a decent sized order a few days ago. Got 3 FREEBIES!! 3.5 Gs of Wedding Cake flower!, starburst gummie and two gummy bears as well ALL FOR FREE!!

So impressed. The Miracle Whip concentrate is great. Kashmir Kush is just so relaxing to my wife and I. There’s just something about it. Got 16 Gs of it!! Got some Runtz shatter and that other strain ( White Chem 4 stuff) from CC as well coming today!!

Great day for blazin’ and football. Bless everyone on here. Hope you all have a tremendous day!!

• MB definitely sets the bar high. I never worry about my orders. 👍🏼