That Loud restock

2ยป

Comments

• edited February 2022

@ChunksEggo8187 you are spot on my friend! Fabulous representation of some old school Blue Dream. Great initial sativa effects then the haze somewhat rocks you to sleep if need be. Glad we were able to grab some.
    Mammoth Skunk is ๐Ÿ”ฅ too. Really hope Mammoth stays in rotation @LoudnCo props to the grower

• @ChunksEggo8187 @superman38NC you guys make the Blue Dream sound tempting. I've tried it a couple of times, but without much success (I didn't really enjoy the effects).

• @TheProfessor No problem! We like what we like ๐Ÿ‘

• @TheProfessor have you tried Loud's outdoor Jager? The price looks good. But not sure how good it is.

• edited February 2022

@baggy, I have not tried this batch so I can't speak to it, but several past batches of outdoor Jaeger that Loud has had over the years have been epic! I have found all the outdoor I've purchased here to be a great value!

Or what we can handle @ChunksEggo8187.๐Ÿ‘ I experiment carefully!๐Ÿง

• @baggy @TheProfessor

I have had it, and I have my 2nd zip of it coming in. I'm planning to stock up on it as much as possible at such a deal. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• @MigraineWarrior79 thanks! Just placed an order myself. I got Jager a few months ago, but I canโ€™t recall which shipper. Perhaps it was Loud? Or did someone else recently have it on the menu? Canโ€™t recall. But it was moist and tasty!

• edited April 2022

@LoudnCo does it again! @TheProfessor ๐Ÿ˜” went against my word. Since 4/20 needs to be celebrated properly had to grab a split of Oreoz and MDMA (taking Loud at their word on this one. Heโ€™s right not much info). Itโ€™s taking all Iโ€™ve got to not grab some SS and Mint Choc Chip too.

• @superman38NC
    I grabbed some MDMA, myself! With a name like that I couldn't let it pass by! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’š

• Awesome! @MigraineWarrior79 great minds think a like as they say. Reminds me of the Fruit Loops warning..looks ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Iโ€™m in the same boat @superman38NC โ€ฆ but I gotta wait until 4/20. I still have 1.5 ounces left on my prescription that Iโ€™ll pick up before, or maybe after 4/20. With one Merlin order on the way, another one to be made on 4/20, and my prescription, Iโ€™m in pretty good shape!

• Anyone try the death star or jokerz? Tryna snag a split since didn't have an entire zip so seeing bout halfy of each

• @MigraineWarrior79 exactly! Just grabbed some myself. Hehe

• @superman38NC I'm thinking of ordering a split of mdma and oreoz too. I'm definitely going to if still available on 4/20. Please share your review of both. I'm also curious about the red runtz...

• edited April 2022

@Mr4Sher

Red runtz caught my eye as well! I may pull the trigger before the sale, lmao. Sometimes I don't have impulse control! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’š

@baggy
    I'll def letcha know what I think once I receive!

• @MigraineWarrior79 ๐Ÿคฃ I couldn't wait for the sale...picked up MDMA & Jokerz Candy.

All of them look amazing. I'll definitely give a review once I get it.
    @superman38NC Looking forward to your thoughts as well ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• edited April 2022

Will let you know @Mr4Sher. They all sound good! Very nice drop

wazzzz up?! @ChunksEggo8187 its hard to wait with a menu like that. That Death Star look good or whatever it was but itโ€™s gone. The discount is nice for sure, but catching the ups and downs of BTC can equally pay off..

• @superman38NC ๐Ÿ˜‚ No doubt bro! Ordered Duct Tape from Merlin but I might get subbed on that since it took them 3 days to ship. Who knows, fingers ๐Ÿคž.

I just remember how busy this site was last year, and I wanted to avoid the rush. Plus, my 420 order last year got lost & they had to reship.

• edited April 2022

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ I hope you get the Duct Tape..itโ€™s one of the better batches of it. Your right last couple yrs has been more slim..nice to see things getting back to normal and better. Great menu selection!

• Gotta try that MDMA. Hope it lives up to the description. Sad to see Jager fall off for the year. But I am addicted to CC's Jack Herer. This is the fourth time in a row I am ordering some. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• TacTac
    edited April 2022

Got the Mdma coming cant find alot of info on it . Am expecting a hybrid with a strong body buzz from info i was able to get online ..

2ยป