Sour Willie

I am an avid consumer of cannabis, which spans a few decades. It takes a lot to meet my demands. My tolerance is frustrating sometimes, and when a strain comes along that compels you to leave a review….Well.. Please allow me to share.

Sour willie locked me to my bed and I consumed mass quantities of sustenance.

I could not do my normal daily activities nor over-power its effects.

After 3 days, I managed to overcome these effects.

Typically, I spend every waking moment producing oil painting portraits. This strain will not allow me to pick up a brush. No painting in the last 6 days.

As a result, all of my time has been spent on the piano and violin. I’ve made progress on a few solos that I never imagined I would be doing at this point in my progress.

I give full credit to this strain. This strain is a musical strain. Sour willie was named after willie Nelson. We don’t need a preamble for this great human. Everyone loves willie.

If you are looking for a break from the grind, sour willie will oblige you.

I would nickname that strain:

1. Three day weekend
  2. Bed and Breakfast
  3. Lead boots
  4. Glutton’s mistress

Comments

• Appreciate the review! Looks like I'm gonna have to try some.

• I’m sold. Great review. The site should hire you for advertising cause you just sold me. Got to get now after that review!!

• Hmm... very interesting. I ordered some Sour Willie recently, and it was everything I expected from a sativa, and a whole lot more.

Comparing to Durban Poison, the buzz I got from Sour Willie was a young and reckless youth, while DP was more mature and steady.

But both motivated me to get up and out, instead of staying indoors putting off till later what I ought to be up doing at that moment. I know that sativa gives me super munchies sometimes.

• Great review @NocturneCHOPINlistz! My anxiety generally keeps me away from energizing hybrids, but sounds like Sour Willie could work for me. Thanks!🧐

• edited February 2022

I love Sour Willie. It doesn't couch lock me at all though, which is why the review sounds a little strange to me. It does make music sound great though.

• Cc strains are old and the same ones have been on menu since they came on board. That as probably changed the effects of strain who knows

• Hey guys, I’m still on Sour willie and it has gotten my over half way through a Chopin Nocturne 9.1, Waltz in A minor, and more. After the 4th day, my appetite and sleep returned to normal.

As a sativa, my response is typical and never elicits sleep. However, the sleep effects may have been caused by a glucose response from my mass over consumption of food. The munchies were like my first time smoking. I could not stop. Nothing was off limits. Pickles and cheese on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, marshmallows on tuna sandwiches, etc. Tons of cornbread and beans too.

Currently, throughout the day, I alternate between sour willie, cheech and Chong Acapulco Gold, and Sunday Driver.