Shipping Label?

Hi, first timer here! I made a order w/ Merlin yesterday and got the email that payment was received. When should I expect to see on Informed Delivery that a label was created for my order? Sorry for this silly question, I'm just new to all this πŸ˜…

Thanks!

Comments

• Probably Monday, but could possibly tomorrow. ID is weird. πŸ˜‰

• @MigraineWarrior79 Ahh yes, USPS is great πŸ™„ it sure is hard being patient! πŸ™ƒ

• Welcome @C4rrie20! Like my friend @MigraineWarrior79 said, probably Monday, but I’ve come to believe it just depends on who (USPS) touches the package and if they do their job. My last Merlin package showed on ID from label to delivery (6 days), but the order before never showed anything on ID but showed in 4 days. Go figure, but it’s pretty much been that way for the years that we’ve been ordering and tracking!😎🧐. No worries, Medicineman always delivers!

• @TheProfessor yes sirrrrrr, that's what I like to hear😝 I'm in NC, idk when the last time I had anything that looks as good as this stuff. I can practically smell it thru the screen 🀀 so when I tell you I'm excited, it's actually an understatement πŸ˜†

• @C4rrie20 probably be Tuesday cause of presidents day but @TheProfessor is right you'll get it quick I'm near blue ridge in NC and I ordered from cannabis club on Thursday and I will be receiving it Tuesday because of President's Day on Monday and they're shipping times run about the same so you should be getting it pretty quick but President's Day might hold you up a little bit

• @Crazycris awesome, great to know! 😎 I couldn't resist and placed another order, this time with Loud. Wanted to see what this Jager is all aboutπŸ‘€

• Doh! @Crazycris Tuesday it is...forgot about President's Day! @C4rrie20 the outdoor Jaeger is always a great value!

• So hopefully I get it by the weekend if the weed gods are looking out for me πŸ˜„ @TheProfessor

• welcome @C4rrie20 I am also from NC. Just know for your first time that medman always delivers, always. I placed order friday and havent seen anything yet figuring cause of holiday monday. will probably pop up monday and ship tuesday. as far as USPS thats been hit and miss with tracking. Enjoy. Dont think our state will ever make it legal,lol

• @Rubygirl816 oooo πŸ‘€ looks like we'll hopefully get ours around the same time🀞I don't think it will either, but it will def be one of the last states if it does 😩 so frustrating! But thank you! 😎

• NC is discussing making medicinal cannabis legal...

IF YOU'RE IN HOSPICE CARE!

I'm not making this up.

• πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜­ @Sixwaychili

• Ugh 😩

• Just got my package in the mail today. So, so excited! Thank you @MerlinsMagic !! 😘

• Got mine too! Cherry chem is delicious. Does have a sharp taste, at first, but the sweetness kicks in. Nice relaxing buzz. Another winner for my sciatica. A bit on dry side. Dumped bag, in a jar, with bovida and it should be just fine! Two day delivery, what more can you ask for!

• Yay! So glad to hear that @Rubygirl816 - I actually just placed an order for a quarter of Cherry Chem. Almost went with Rude Boi but glad to know you got yours and it's working well for you πŸ˜ŽπŸ’ can't beat it, esp with the discounted price

• @Rubygirl816 @C4rrie20

I'm going probably scoop up some cherry Chem as well. I was just waiting to hear something on it. 😝

I have Rude Boi, and it's great. I wake n baked with it today, and it took care of back pain and took the edge off a migraine.

If I haven't said it yet, welcome to the fam, @C4rrie20 πŸ’š

• Thank you so much, @MigraineWarrior79 πŸ’› hope you're able to get rid of that migraine completely asap!

So happy I've found this place 😊

• Can confirm weirdness with ID, have sometimes had packages never show up until delivery a little over week after ordering (though this happens very rarely in my experience). Ordered from CC on Friday morn, usually see ID show a label created by the afternoon before delivery following Monday but haven't seen anything yet. Might show up still Monday, might not till later in the week. Just know they always deliver and ID is very inconsistent to put it mildly! I started using this place soon after the pandemic started, so happy to never have to deal with a dealer again!

• edited February 2022

@SomeMalarkey_62 for real tho, quality/decently priced shit, knowing what you're ACTUALLY going to get and not having to deal with dealers 😝 ..count me in! πŸ™ƒ

I ordered from Merlin on the 23rd, ID doesn't show anything but a label created, but not worried at all. What a great feeling ☺️ I was practically begging πŸ”Œ's to sell me something, you think I was paying them in fake money the way they drag their feet. Just take my moneyyyyy

I'm obviously high if you didn't know 😏bc I just wrote a novel πŸ’€