Merlin's menu!

2Β»

Comments

• No checking the boxes for freebies

• @Mr4Sher Although MW is correct, in this case it was just simple phrasing. I got an 1/8th of the S-Mac πŸ‘πŸΌ

• edited April 2022

@OzBaxter

Now, THAT, I've never received...SA-WEET! I'll have to give that a go next order. πŸ˜‰πŸ’š

@Mr4Sher

It's a freebie 😘

• About to get tons of new product up, hold onto your seats!

• @MerlinsMagic any chance of getting some Mimosa??

• I Have Been watching and had a feeling you were getting ready to hit it again Thanks merlin

• Concerning order check out this evening....When I placed order for 1/4 oz (outdoor) the order total was $75 as expected but the Bitcoin amount to be sent was for $55 1/8 oz....I tried the order a 2nd time with the same result ?...So I decided to convert $ to BTC and sent the correct amount.....Just a HEADS -UP !!!!

• @Katy You will want to email Medboy about that. They match your order with the requested crypto amount. If you send anything else they won't be able to match it to your order.

• @Katy thank you for the heads up, we're working on the issue.

• @medboy same thing happened to me last night. I ordered 1/4 caramel layer cake and 1/4 runtz. I just sent the proper amount of Bitcoin for the dollar amount.

• @MerlinsMagic @medboy

Would it be possible to get more of the outdoor sour diesel? My good buddy wanted to order some, and it's no longer on the menu, so I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. πŸ˜„πŸ’š

• @MigraineWarrior79 it's on menu rn about half hour after u posted...maybe it wasn't then or who knows why...but its there now...I kno I'm πŸ‘€....just letting u know...have great day 😎

• Yep, I ordered on Sunday…Cherry Pie & Dosi (per the reviews) and some Sour Diesel. Hope I landed some SD. Still no label yet which is unusual for Merlin IME.

• @Lou_lew

Thanks homie! πŸ˜‰πŸ’š

@Jaybird922

No label for me either, and I ordered Sunday morning after church, lol.
    A split zip of chemdawg & zookies.

You'll really like what you ordered! πŸ’š

• @MigraineWarrior79 No problem. Chemdawg is great btw. All buds were nice. I requested a split but wasn't honored which is unusual for. MMM.... I'm not complaining. MMM is great

• Now have a label & supposed to arrive Sat. Only 2nd time ordering Outdoor. Since Potency is my main goal I usually stick to Premiums (high tolerance) I’m giving Outdoor another shot πŸ€”.

• Chemdawg and Zookies (hopefully my split was honored) is out for delivery!
    A miraculous 2 day delivery from MMM!
    Pics and review to follow. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š

• Looking forward to your Zookies review @MigraineWarrior79. I’ve almost ordered it a couple times, but the menu is insane right now πŸ₯΄. Went with a split of blueberry scone and gelatti from Loud this time around.

• Lot of great outdoor on Merlin's menu. I was going to pick up sour diesel but it sold out for now. I'm even talking about it in this post earlier lol....plenty of choices and Loud added flower I see....happy πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸŒ²

• I'll see if I can get more SD. Most growers these days are focusing on cookies family so it's been frustrating to find the gassy varieties... try the Chem Dawg for the closest replacement. @Lou_lew

In terms Mimosa, the grower isn't doing it anymore :( I'll look for elsewhere but have never found it as good as them. @Gus

• edited May 2022

Apologies about the splits @Lou_lew , write a comment with your next order and we will at least send a couple nugs.

We got a little behind last weekend with the huge support from everyone. Super stocked out, thanks, but yes some orders coming in a day later than usual. Today we'll be caught up, thanks for the patience.

• @MerlinsMagic no apology needed. The oz of Chemdawg is great. I got shippers choice of vape refills. 2 Green Crack 2 Aloha Berry. Nice choices. Ordered Tuesday n received on Saturday. Nice turn around. I'll find something else if no Sour D. Thank you for all you do.

• edited July 2022

Hope everyone had an awesome 4th! Got my split of PBS and Bel-Air today! Both of these batches are my current fav’s from Merlin. @MerlinsMagic Bel-Air is awesome!! Would love to see this and pbs stay in rotation. Flavorful delights! Very potent 😎

• Great flower restock! @MerlinsMagic Rarely do I reorder the same batch more than twice. ❀️ this Bel Air is πŸ’£. Grabbed more of that and Wedding Cake 😎

2Β»