Loud's Freebie

edited April 2022 in Requests

Every order I've made from loud I've specified for a cookie as my freebie. Never once received a cookie. Probably 7 or 8 orders. I appreciate any freebie and know they don't have to send anything but if they don't want to send them as a freebie take it off the site as an option. They're on the menu under edibles so they aren't out of them. Has anyone actually received a cookie as a freebie from loud?

Comments

• I have once. Honestly, it didn't for much for me, but I do have a ridiculous tolerance.
    I recall receiving it after leaving the comment on my order of "freebie is up to shipper".

• I've had the mini cookie and it didn't do much for me. Got a 50mg red heart gummy this time like last time. Not much of an edibles lover.

• I usually say that I would prefer a J, and most of the time I get one. Sometimes Loud ignores it and send a gummy. And Merlin will honor it about 50% of the time and the other 50% they send nothing at all. It's really up to them. I mean, it's FREE so I can't complain.

• Yeah I appreciate anything they send but would like to try one of the cookies...

• I got a gummie after asking for a J. Haven't tried it yet.