Sunset Sherbet, Jack Herer or Goji OG Refills..

edited July 2022 in General

I have never tried the refills from @MerlinsMagic before but I’m trying to decide between Sunset sherbet and Jack Herer and Goji OG which is the best for smoking in the daytime? Has anyone tried these 3 strain’s? I would love some good daytime smoke..💨 Thank you 😊

Comments

• @harleygirl_100

You'll want either Jack or Goji. Sunset is a good daytime for indica lovers like myself. Jack is a great daytime for those who have anxiety because I find it doesn't make it worse. 💚

• edited July 2022

Hi @harleygirl_100 I stay away from sativas because of my anxiety, but both the Jack Herer and Goji are sativa dominant and should both be great for daytime. Sunset Sherbet is my favorite, anytime, but it’s 85/15% indica dominant that some find somewhat sedating.

• @harleygirl_100 Goji OG is a great sativa for daytime, depending on how you respond to Indica and Sativa. If you like sativas, Goji OG is definitely a good way to go.

• Okay thanks @MigraineWarrior79 & @medboy & @TheProfessor I'm nervous a lot and I have anxiety plus other medical problems 🤦🏻‍♀️ that I'm trying to find the right strains of smoke that works for me. Yesterday I ordered Jack Herer and Goji OG. I tried Goji OG from my medical dispenserary it was in rosin and it was so good. 🤪 and I’ve heard good things about JH so I can’t wait to try them both out. 🫠 Thank you friends for recommending on here, I appreciate you bunches!! Happy smoking 😊💨

• Sativas usually are worse for anxiety. I only have problems when I'm high in public though.

• @Sixwaychili I like something that doesn't make my anxiety worse but at the same time helps me out with being more social and most of all helps with pain, but that’s if I can find the right strain’s..😊💨🫠

• Keep in mind Sativas and Indicas effect people differently. I've seen lots of "Indicas are bad for my anxiety" and lots of "Sativas are bad for my anxiety", it differs person to person. I would suggest taking a look at what you have that works for you and if it's a sativa, stick with sativa strains, and vice versa with indicas.